• 141(current)
Req Titan skin feature requests
(2018-07-18, 15:16)MovieMan123 Wrote: Image

I was wondering how did you get the rating-stars overthere? I assume you did it by modifying View_523_Netflix.xml ? I do not get it done properly.
Second question: in the View_57_BigPanel view I do have a footer. Like in the second image. My mediaflags are at the left in the footer. They block the title in the middle now. How can I move the title to the right? The rating and so on are already removed.

To change the title in the footer you'll have to change the alignment/position of the footer (includesfooter.xml). Take notice that changing footer elements will take effect not only in this specific view. You can otherwise, add a slide effect animation that moves the title to the desired postion with the condition that Control.IsVisible(57).
Hello, thank you for this skin which is really complete in the customization of menus and visuals.

Image 1: Is there way to add a text biography and info from a file "NameActor".nfo (via a tag biography and info or others)? And add fanart and how to change the picture (icon) on the right?

image 2: Is there way to have a different image than the one on the left and modify on the right (a fanart or landscape image and the information below with biography and info tags from "NameActor".nfo). And a tab "GENRES" with images coming from the custom path that you implemented (icon + fanart in the same time)?

Can you do that without extendedinfo script using?

Thank you for your help.

Image 1 :

Image 2 :
(2016-04-07, 21:14)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-15, 06:14)diedrichg Wrote: How about this one? What if... If you have a widget that does not have any content such as "Episodes in Progress", because you don't have any episodes partially watched, then that widget does not get displayed. This would allow any widgets that are off the bottom of the screen to now be fully visible without having to have a big blank area on your screen for an empty "Episodes in Progress" and you wouldn't have to scroll down to see the widgets that are out of the viewing area.

You mean to auto hide any empty widget rows ?
Hmmm, I can try that but it can be tricky so if it's causing issues I'll have to revert it back 
 I'm just wondering if this request has been implemented? Empty widgets look not very attractive ...
I can't figure out how to sort titles in a widget so... requesting some way to sort titles in a widget.

I've tried adding a smart list to a widget, but it doesn't respect the order set by the smart list (in my case I want it in descending release date) and defaults to reverse alphabetical order. From what little I could find on the forums, it's apparently an inherent problem with the skin helper thing. I know of one other skin that can sort widgets, Mimic, but I don't like the look of that skin.
(2018-11-28, 01:20)Mawdrey Wrote: I can't figure out how to sort titles in a widget so... requesting some way to sort titles in a widget.

I've tried adding a smart list to a widget, but it doesn't respect the order set by the smart list (in my case I want it in descending release date) and defaults to reverse alphabetical order. From what little I could find on the forums, it's apparently an inherent problem with the skin helper thing. I know of one other skin that can sort widgets, Mimic, but I don't like the look of that skin.
you might have better luck with one of Titans Mods with feature requests Marcel is on a hiatus with development of the skins he pushes code every so often to keep the skin going but I haven't seen any features added to titan in over a year. I requested the exact same thing you are requesting a year ago. I had to resort to using Trakt and adding my entire library at once to get titles in alphabetical order such a PITA.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Hi.

Can you implement the TV channel view mode that is called "Wall" in the skin called "Aeon Nox: SiLVO"? Maybe without the infobar at the bottom, to make room for viewing more channels.

I'm using the "Bingie mode" Titan skin.
It's probably come up already, but when is Titan coming for Kodi 18 Leia? It's by far the best skin and I really miss it.
Coming from Media Portal, I absolutely love the Titan skin!  My request is to have a Homepage option with mediuim Titan Tiles (four per row) of one, two and three rows.  The (five per row) small tiles are just a bit to small to read from across the room on my HDTV, and the (three per row) large tiles cause some of my tiles to have scrolled down off the screen.  Up to twelve tiles across the screen would be perfect for me!  Thanks for all your hard work and for taking the time to read this.
Insted of "twelve tiles" I meant to say "up to three rows of four tiles"
(2019-02-19, 11:54)tore77 Wrote: It's probably come up already, but when is Titan coming for Kodi 18 Leia? It's by far the best skin and I really miss it.

Bravo, for the best Kodi Skin "Titan"

i have a problem when I try to run Titan Skin on  Kato Media Center (Kodi Application Fork)  https://m.facebook.com/TheMovieguy2016/p...9676289838 
and Kodi Version 17.x   at the same time.    The second instance of Kodi (or Kodi fork) i try to lauch fails to load and corrupts Titan .

Now that Titan Skin is working on Kodi version 18, I have the same trouble, When I have Kato fork running with Titan skin (Netflix Style Home Menu always),
then Try to Launch  Kodi version 18 with Titan skin (Netflix Style Home Menu)  it crashes,

Can you please, fix let me know a work around,  It is like something is running or being accessed outside the application process, that causes problems betwee the running forks of Kodi

Background:
I have always run multiple forks of Kodi App, so that i can have multiple streams paused and ready to play, like multiple tv channels on my windows Machine. if the wife ogoes to make supper, i pause what we are watching, and watch another Kodi fork.     Version 16 Kodi app had two forks  FreeTelly  and SMC ,  I still run those with old version of Titan that i original by modifying the xml version number to prevent updates that dont work with Version 16 .
With  Kato, FreeTelly, SMC, and Kodi prime.  I can have four instances on Kodi running at the same time on my Windows Machine.

i zip files in users\profilename\appdata\roaming\kodi  and Titan+Addons can be moved to any windows machine and unzipped
  • 141(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin feature requests4