• 13(current)
Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
Add to userdata/keymaps/keyboard.xml,i don't have this in my settings.so how would you adapt this to keyboard on my laptop?
(2015-04-04, 08:55)blueeyiz702 Wrote: Add to userdata/keymaps/keyboard.xml,i don't have this in my settings.so how would you adapt this to keyboard on my laptop?

I think this is what you are looking for- Keymaps (wiki).
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Great add-on, thanks so much! I have it installed and running great on my FireTV.

I do note, however, that when I tried to install it via the Repository, the repo appeared blank. So I had to install it via the 0.8.0 plugin's ZIP instead. Anyone else?
Hi, I am am a huge fan of Pandoki and until recently have had virtually no problems. Unfortunately now I seem to get a huge amount of '"Skipping Advertisements" and "Too Many Songs Requested" messages. Often the addon just closes. I have tried researching to see what I may have done wrong or got wrong with my machine. I would be so grateful if anyone can throw any light on this problem. I have attached the pastebin link to the kodi.log file for the data.
Thanks to anyone who can help!!
Ben

http://pastebin.com/fT0s7cxC
hey guys - is there a way to increase the defautl 1 next track on the playlist? to 5 or 10? whereas pandora slim has 3 next tracks on the playlist, besides the current tracks that's playing.

thanks for this great addon gominoa.
This is amazing, I really like being able to play a song more than once and the fanart images for each artist.

GOOD WORK
Great plugin! I have 2 questions...

1. How do I set visualization for music fanart to play for artist? It use to show after a minute... And yes I did set visualization on playing audio in the settings/appearance/screensaver and I get this when I click into the track playing...

Quote:"visualization preset
There are no presets available for this visualization"
I'm sure I'm just missing a dependent plugin for it... Anyone help?

2. Is there any way to go back and replay an already played song? So if played a song, but 3 songs later I wanted to listen to it again, I want to be able to scroll back and listen to it again. Currently it will let me scroll back, but not replay it...

Thanks!
Both of these issues are resolved by changing the settings from "stream only" to "cache only".

(2015-05-03, 19:23)Chewy74 Wrote: Great plugin! I have 2 questions...

1. How do I set visualization for music fanart to play for artist? It use to show after a minute... And yes I did set visualization on playing audio in the settings/appearance/screensaver and I get this when I click into the track playing...

2. Is there any way to go back and replay an already played song? So if played a song, but 3 songs later I wanted to listen to it again, I want to be able to scroll back and listen to it again. Currently it will let me scroll back, but not replay it...

Thanks!
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm still not getting background fanart. I am able to replay a song though...

Anyone else?

(2015-05-04, 16:59)mazeeff Wrote: Both of these issues are resolved by changing the settings from "stream only" to "cache only".

Thanks!
To my knowledge, the fanart must be in your local library, or it will not display in Pandoki. When I play Pandoki in full screen mode, I get fanart for anything that was scanned to my music library, and a black background for any artist not located in the music library. In "Stream" mode, I get no fanart at all.

(2015-05-05, 14:50)Chewy74 Wrote: Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm still not getting background fanart. I am able to replay a song though...

Anyone else?

(2015-05-04, 16:59)mazeeff Wrote: Both of these issues are resolved by changing the settings from "stream only" to "cache only".

Thanks!
That's weird. Previous version in Gotham (I think, or early helix) just displayed the fanart. I had no local music stored or in my library.

What are you running for your skin? I suspect it's a missing addon
(2015-05-05, 15:46)mazeeff Wrote: To my knowledge, the fanart must be in your local library, or it will not display in Pandoki. When I play Pandoki in full screen mode, I get fanart for anything that was scanned to my music library, and a black background for any artist not located in the music library. In "Stream" mode, I get no fanart at all.

(2015-05-05, 14:50)Chewy74 Wrote: Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm still not getting background fanart. I am able to replay a song though...

Anyone else?

Hi,

I would like to see all Pandoki channels in GRID view. How can I do it? Please help...

Mr.T
Error Script Failed!: Pandoki
Pandoki v 0.8
OpenElec 5.0.8
Working I had to remove the addon and install it from zip. When I did something called mutagen was enabled and then everything worked. It must have not worked because of a python error.
Has anyone experienced the bug of when you press the stop button while playing pandoki and navigate to a different screen pandoki starts playing again after a few seconds?
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8