• 20(current)
Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
(2016-10-13, 11:11)woodside Wrote: Since yesterday, as soon as a stream is about to start, Kodi crashes. Anybody else having the same problem or is just me? Thanks.

[EDIT] Only crashes when "Track Handling" is set to "Stream Only". It works fine if set to "Cache Only" or "Saved Liked Tracks".

The last entry in the log file before crashing Kodi is below ...

PHP Code:
03:50:21 T:6444   ERRORCCurlFile::FillBuffer FailedTransferred a partial file(18)
03:50:21 T:6444 WARNINGCCurlFile::FillBuffer Reconnect, (re)try 1
:50:21 T:6444   ERRORCCurlFile::FillBuffer FailedHTTP returned error 403 

Just started having the same issue with Jarvis on my Raspberry Pi 2. My log file says the same as the one above.

I go to play a station from my favorites list, and it literally crashes the Pi and causes a reboot. Usually it will play one song, queue up the next one, and crash.

I've got it set to stream only, audio quality low. I don't understand what cache only does so I haven't tried it. I don't want to save any songs, just listen to them.

This has been happening for about a week now. Previous to this I've had no issues with Pandoki, it's been working great up to now.
Just wanted to chime in and say thanks fir this add-on!
One question, is there a way to get it to display fanart for an artist that is not in my local music library? I do get the fanart background as long as I have some for the artist in my local music library but I get a black background if not. It is clearly able to pull the album cover art even if nothing exists locally. It would be a great addition if it could do the same for fanart background.
Also want to say thanks for this addon, it is the only music addon I use anymore. It works great with CU Lyrics and Artist Slideshow.

Other addons I have used quit after a while and don't work well at displaying the artists.
(2016-12-28, 17:05)wags1 Wrote: Just wanted to chime in and say thanks fir this add-on!
One question, is there a way to get it to display fanart for an artist that is not in my local music library? I do get the fanart background as long as I have some for the artist in my local music library but I get a black background if not. It is clearly able to pull the album cover art even if nothing exists locally. It would be a great addition if it could do the same for fanart background.

Update: I had to uninstall and reinstall the Artist Slideshow plugin. Now working fine. Thank you again for Pandoki!
Hey there!

I would absolutely love to try out your addon, but sadly, like all other Pandora addons I've tried, the client is not able to login into Pandora.

I am trying to connect from outside the US, and this works fine from the Pandora Web app on my desktop or Elpis also on my desktop. I just can't get the login to work on Kodi!
I've tried multiple proxys already, without any luck.

I have no idea at all why this is; maybe someone here can help me or has had similar problems?

Thanks in advance,
Chap
I just signed up for the forums to say thank you greatly for this add-on @gominoa.

Given that the 'official' Pandora app was abandoned, I thought from Kodi Version 17+ that we would be out of luck. You have made my wife very happy indeed.

I would also like to note that using the kodi music skin rather than the pandora gui is far more slick Smile
@gominoa... do you take donations for your good work?
This is probably going to sound odd, but when I go to rate a song, I get a rating screen that has 1 to 10. I thought that it was only up to 5? Could also be something to do with kodi screenreader, but if thhat's the case, anyone mind explaining the numbering system? Do I just ignore 6-10 and just worry about 1-5?
This looks to be a great alternative. I love the multiple accounts option.
Was wondering how you can change between them?
I also dont seem to have sound while playing?

Thanks,

Joe
Hi, pandoki does not open I get error to check log......I have to quit and restart kodi then immediately open pandoki for it to open then after done listening maybe 15-30 minutes later get error again that it can't open when trying to reopen it.....I'm on kodi 17 latest using black glass nova skin on fire stick......any help would really be appreciated..... Thank you

Edit: I read error log and it said something about referring to proxy so I changed it in settings from global to none and it seems to be working correctly now......
(2014-10-01, 18:09)gominoa Wrote: General Settings
Sort Stations - Sort Station List by (newest/oldest/a-z)

i am really liking this add on, thanks. would it be possible to sort stations by most recently played? that's how i like to view it on phone app.
(2014-10-01, 18:09)gominoa Wrote: [code]
Profile Settings
Account - You can have 3
Username - Pandora Username (email address)
Password - Pandora Password
Pandora One - Enable if you have a Pandora One subscription

How do you toggle between accounts. This is a great fix for pandora and i couldn't be more happy about the multiple accounts i just dont know how to toggle them or do they all dump into one?

Thanks in advanced.
Pandoki ist sill going strong. Great add-on!

As I just started going deeper into station customisation I wanted to make use of the rating system. Unfortunately I cannot figure out how to give a rating to a song?
While being in the playlist view there are no context menu options available. I'm only seeing the currently playing song highlighted and the ones in the queue, but that's about it. No way to move the indicator to another song or open a context menu. In the now playing view I can see an empty star rating but also no way of giving a rating to a song (tried pgdown/pgup as suggested somewhere).

Not sure if this is a Pandoki or a skin issue I'm having? I'm on Krypton stable with Arctic Zephyr skin.

UPDATE: I just played around a little more and also tried with the default skin. Now, moving in the playlist works and also the context menus show up. But when opening the information window there is no rating dialogue available (only "Search YouTube", "Get Thumb" and "Album Information which is greyed out). In the Player window (where you see artist slideshow/visualisations) I can give a rating to a song (scaled 1-10, see next post) but those do not seem to have any influence on Pandoki!?

Anyone able to help me out here? Thanks!
(2017-01-25, 06:00)blindndangerous Wrote: This is probably going to sound odd, but when I go to rate a song, I get a rating screen that has 1 to 10. I thought that it was only up to 5? Could also be something to do with kodi screenreader, but if thhat's the case, anyone mind explaining the numbering system? Do I just ignore 6-10 and just worry about 1-5?

I have been wondering the same!
(2017-02-20, 13:55)xbmosx Wrote:
(2017-01-25, 06:00)blindndangerous Wrote: This is probably going to sound odd, but when I go to rate a song, I get a rating screen that has 1 to 10. I thought that it was only up to 5? Could also be something to do with kodi screenreader, but if thhat's the case, anyone mind explaining the numbering system? Do I just ignore 6-10 and just worry about 1-5?

I have been wondering the same!

Each number =1/2 star
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8