• 36(current)
Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
This problem is definitely a problem between the Add on and the host OS.  I have no problem running Pandora from the host os with no issues at all.  But the addon still fails to load with a certificate failed to authenticate.
Still would be nice to have a log with debug logging enabled to see more.  In this case you are running /usr/lib/python3.8/urllib standard library package which is probably not what is invoked in your other successful attempts.  From some searching around, I see "By default, the Python ssl module uses the system CA certificate bundle - /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt - shipped as part of the ca-certificates package."

That's why I suggest asking in Linux platform support to see if there can be some problem with ca-bundle.crt.  But again, need debug log.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
I checked both URLs that pithos uses
https://tuner.pandora.com/services/json/?
https://internal-tuner.pandora.com/services/json/?
The error occurred during authentication.
The exception implies the validity start and end dates for the cert are outside of today.
I hit the site and both urls use the same pandora.com cert which has a date range of
Thu, 19 May 2022 00:00:00 GMT
Mon, 19 Jun 2023 23:59:59 GMT
Your log file indicates you have a date time stamp of 2022-06-29 17:35:37 which is a valid date based on the cert I found.
The CA cert dates are also valid and go from 2017-2027.

If you turn on debug, then the full url and POST data would also be provided. (but I would not post it since that would probably contain user and passwords.)

Only thing that comes to mind is to make sure you have the correct account set to be used in the settings.  You could take the url, data and header and try to send a POST command to the website, but I have always found it difficult to send POST commands.
I use the Pandoki addon daily and have a question. The volume on some songs is much quieter than others and I don't like to adjust the volume for each song. I looked through the Pandoki settings and did not find "normalize volume". I then looked into Kodi Audio settings and did not find it there either. The weird thing is that when I stream Pandora from my phone to my car's radio, the volume doesn't fluctuate nearly as much from song to song.
I notice that as well, but the only normalization Kodi does is for local hosted music files with replaygain tags.  I don't think pandora streaming provides any sort of metadata other than title artist album and album art, but that's a guess.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
(2022-07-07, 02:28)scott967 Wrote: I notice that as well, but the only normalization Kodi does is for local hosted music files with replaygain tags.  I don't think pandora streaming provides any sort of metadata other than title artist album and album art, but that's a guess.

scott s.
I found this on a Pandora Forum. It's a reply made by a Pandora Moderator:

"We do use the Replay Gain technique that encodes a fixed volume adjustment into the mp3/mp4 header so that the actual player (web browser, phone or device) can adjust volume just as the track begins playing."
I checked the settings during the song playback for both music files and the Pandoki add-on.  In both cases, the ability to adjust the audio volume is not present.  Note on video files, the audio volume adjustment is present.  This was checked on Kodi 19.  A future version of Kodi may add this feature.
@blueribb I have noticed the same thing. Haven’t found any way to correct/adjust it other than manually adjusting the volume unfortunately.
@rocky4546 Thanks for checking. I realize it’s probably a small minority but for some of us this is a really important addon. It’s is literally the only thing I personally use Kodi for anymore…and I use it every day.
(2022-09-08, 20:03)wags1 Wrote: @blueribb I have noticed the same thing. Haven’t found any way to correct/adjust it other than manually adjusting the volume unfortunately.
The strange thing is that I stream Pandora using my cell phone and my new JVC car radio. I haven't noticed the extreme volume differences from song to song. There are also lots of threads on this exact issue on the Pandora Forums and a lot of users are switching to Spotify or Sirius XM just because of this issue. 

Is there a Spotify Add-on for Kodi?
@blueribb Their is but it is "beta" and not nearly as finished/usable as Pandoki. AFAIK it's only available for certain platforms as well. Discussion can be found here - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=265356
(2022-09-08, 20:40)wags1 Wrote: @blueribb Their is but it is "beta" and not nearly as finished/usable as Pandoki. AFAIK it's only available for certain platforms as well. Discussion can be found here - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=265356
NOTE: You need a Spotify PREMIUM subscription to use this addon. No support for free accounts! (according to the author)
Hi, I just installed Pandoki from repository.rocky4546-0.2.3.zip on a Rapsberry Pi 4, LibreElec 10.0.2, Kodi Matrix 19.4.
However, I cannot get past logging into Pandora. Pandoki keeps telling me "Bad User/Pass/Proxy", "Check settings?".
Has anyone seen this before, or have any idea of what the problem might be?
I had it working on Kodi 19 but cant get it to work on Kodi 20. It won't connect to repository.

Anybody have this working on Kodi 20?

Thanks
(2022-12-10, 21:22)rocko Wrote: I had it working on Kodi 19 but cant get it to work on Kodi 20. It won't connect to repository.

Anybody have this working on Kodi 20?

Thanks
I have been running it on Nexus on both my 2017 Nvidia Shields since yesterday. Seems to be working ok but Kodi crashes after about an hour of listening to music. Happened twice yesterday. Not sure of the cause yet. Note that I did have to disable Skin Helper Service Widgets due to crashing and I am using the MQ 8 Nexus Mod skin (by latts9923).
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8