• 37(current)
Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
Follow-on to my post above. Been doing some testing today. Running on Nexus using the MQ 8 Nexus Mod skin (by latts9923) on 2017 Nvidia Shield. Listening to music using Layout 7 and the Pandoki addon. Everything appears to work fine but I'm getting a hard crash every 20 to 30 minutes. It is very consistent and was not happening running the same on Matrix.

Deleted log as I don’t think the issue is with this addon.
On a fresh install of Kodi v20 on a Shield Pro I get the "can't connect to repository" message installing the repo zip; installing the addon zip directly works. I've tested it a bit and I haven't seen any hard crashes, it was playing for a little over an hour today without issue.
I also got the error couldn't connect to the repository on LibreElec.

Unfortunately, installing the addon from a zip file also doesn't work.

It falls due to a missing dependency xbmc-python-version 2.1.0.

I've tried this on the latest released Nexus version.

Is anyone else also having this issue?

Please, let me know
Working on repo issue. Will let you know when I have an update.
Updated repo file.  Schema for Kodi 20.0 has changed.  There is a new file at the repo location
https://github.com/rocky4546/gominoa-xbm...rocky4546/
File called:
repository.rocky4546-0.2.4.zip

During my testing, I had no issues. If you do have any issues, let me know.
@rocky4546 I had to drop back to Matrix due to Nexus crashing on Android. Use this repo for Matrix too?
There are no changes to Pandoki itself; only the repo description and pointers.  The repo (0.2.4) is set for Matrix (19.0) and higher so, it should work. But if it is having issues loading and installing Pandoki, repo version 0.2.3 is still available in the folder.
@rocky4546 Worked fine, thanks!
Hi rocky4545 et al,

Got a strange problem.

I access Pandora via a VPN on my router.

From the web browser, I can access Pandora successfully. 
From Kodi (using pandoki) I get "Invalid username and/or password" message. I'm positive the username and password is correct after having checked it multiple times.

I have a Kodi log with debug showing the following (data omitted in case it exposes any personal information):

debug <general>: [Pandoki::pithos] url: https://tuner.pandora.com/services/json/...rtnerLogin
debug <general>: [Pandoki::pithos] urllib: POST data: b'{"deviceModel": "android-generic", "username": "android", "password": "....omitted.....", "version": "5"}'    type: <class 'bytes'>
debug <general>: [Pandoki::pithos] urllib: response: {"stat":"ok","result":{"stationSkipLimit":6,"partnerId":"42","partnerAuthToken":"...omitted...","syncTime":"60d3d37e8bd5d5f818cbd620e63ca17e","stationSkipUnit":"hour"}}
debug <general>: [Pandoki::pithos] type(s): <class 'str'> pandora_decrypt s: ...omitted text...
debug <general>: [Pandoki::pithos] pandora_time: 1685950966    time.time(): 1685950967.6460762
debug <general>: [Pandoki::pithos] Time offset is -1.6460762023925781
debug <general>: [Pandoki::pithos] url: https://tuner.pandora.com/services/json/...auth_token=....omitted...&method=auth.userLogin
debug <general>: [Pandoki::pithos] urllib: POST data: b'...omitted...'  type: <class 'bytes'>
debug <general>: [Pandoki::pithos] urllib: response: {"stat":"fail","code":1001,"message":"Invalid username and/or password"}
error <general>: ERROR:root:fault code: 1001 message: Invalid username and/or password
@PeteB I just tested with no problems. Have you tried testing without the VPN? Have you completely deleted and re-entered you USERID and PW in the addon (use cut and paste if possible to avoid errors)? If none of that helps you may want to run thru all the usual steps - clear cache, force stop, and restart Kodi. Completely remove and re-install Pandoki (make sure you are using the latest version). Reboot/power cycle your device. Reboot/power cycle modem and router.
Hi Wags1,

Thanks for the advice. I have to use a VPN as I'm not located in America.

I'm sure that the Userid and PW are correct. I've copied and pasted from notepad into the browser login and also into Pandoki and the browser works but pandoki doesn't.

I found this link: https://github.com/pithos/pithos/issues/654 which seems to describe a problem with the same symptoms as mine. It seems that an upgrade of pithos to 1.5.1 solved that problem.

I've tried all the steps that you mentioned (except clearing the cache). Which cache should I try clearing. I'm definitely on the most current version. I've just installed after an upgrading Kodi to Nexus. It used to work on Matrix and then just stopped one day with the same error about userid and password as noted in the Github issue. I didn't ever get around to spending any time on it, but I'd really like to get it working again now.
Another strange thing is that I installed a VPN client directly on the machine running Kodi and it works correctly when the VPN is connected.
@PeteB Then it sounds like you isolated your problem. I'm in the US and don't use a VPN with Pandora/Pandoki so afraid I won't be much help with this specific issue...sorry.
It is possible your password contains special characters, which are either not allowed in XML formats or may go through an encoding which can cause the issue.  If you think this might be the case, you can take a look at the settings.xml file in .kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.audio.pandoki/
You can try to change the value and see if that works.
Hi Rocky,

Thanks for the reply. Password hasn't changed from when it used to work. It doesn't have any special characters in it.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8