Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
(2014-12-23, 13:59)Wintemrute Wrote: @bukibalama, cardiffgiant
I think I found why it doesn't work... :-(

The problem is deep in python 2.7 ...
That's what I see also. Python + Proxying = clusterfuck. It's highly dependent on the specific proxy you're using. If you really want to get into it look into Pythons 'requests' package. You can import it as a kodi plugin. If you come up with a patch I'll add it. Unfortunately I don't use a proxy, I tested it with tinyproxy on linux but that's it.
(2014-12-23, 13:59)Wintemrute Wrote: HiQuality is a 192bit mp3
How are you getting this? This should be a Pandora One only thing.
(2014-11-30, 06:07)Arse4life Wrote: I noticed skipping a lot of songs runs into problems.
It works pretty good if you want to just play a station, leave it alone, and listen. If you're skipping songs or changing stations a lot you really should spring for the Pandora subscription. You gotta realize we're using a free music source in an unsupported manner. I put dozens of hours into trying to make it work with free Pandora and there's some cool hacks in there, but developing was a pain in the ass because Pandora cut's you off for starting and stopping too much. That's why there's multiple account settings. Make three, and switch to another if they cut you off. But really, and I hate to say it cause I'm all for free shit, it works flawlessly with a subscription. $5/mo is totally worth it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 16th Nov 2014: v0.7.2) - by gominoa - 2015-01-01, 05:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8