Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
(2016-10-13, 21:39)scott967 Wrote: No problem in stream only on Kodi 16.0 running on Win7 here.

scott s.

Hmmm... I suppose Pandora is just being a little flaky or something. It's strange that if I set the quality to low it seems to half ass work again but really unstable. Sometimes it will let me skip a song and other times it crashes Kodi. If I set the quality setting back to high and try to stream it immediately crashes Kodi as soon as a song starts to play. I have always had the quality setting set to high and never had a problem before. I read that Pandora was rolling out something new called "Pandora Plus". Maybe that has something to do with it. Are you sure that it is working for you when set to stream only and the quality set to high. You wouldn't be playing a cached file by chance would you? I also tried the Pandora app that comes with DirectTV and it will not even load up the stations or anything. It tries to start but then just goes right back to the menu. I think it's just Pandora rolling out their new system that might be causing my troubles. I guess it's a wait and see thing. I don't know.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3) - by woodside - 2016-10-14, 02:23
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8