Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
(2017-03-22, 18:06)gjacob3412 Wrote:
(2017-03-21, 20:48)maschmagic Wrote:
(2017-03-21, 14:52)gjacob3412 Wrote: I ran into that same problem - and then I realized it had one more step.

After you enter your userID / Pass you need to go to the RIGHT and select OK to save it. Only then does it save your credentials.

Hi, thakns for the reply. I tried to find the save thing, I clicked the OK but that's what I have been doing before.

Is there a place I can check if my credentials are wrong? It works on Pandora.com.

That one is a bit different. If you have validated your UserID/Password on Pandora - then it's not a UserID/Pass.

I noticed a time or two that the letter 'c' didn't type - and I have three... so I make sure I watch each character. What you are doing is the correct method as best I know.

(2017-03-22, 20:27)scott967 Wrote:
(2017-03-21, 20:48)maschmagic Wrote: Is there a place I can check if my credentials are wrong? It works on Pandora.com.

In your userdata is a folder addon_data, Look in there for folder plugin.audio.pandoki. The file settings.xml holds what ever you enter or select in the addon configuration window.

scott s.

Thanks guys, I've verified the credentials. They are correct. I have even copy & paste from the settings.xml into Pandora login just in case I missed a letter or two, but it works on Pandora.com.

The only other thing is probably proxy server. Do I need a proxy server?

/////****************************** EDIT : SOLVED

Yes, I needed to use a Proxy Server as I'm out of the USA. I tried a free one and it works.
Too bad, I thought I could take this Kodi player to listen to in hotels around the world while working.

I guess I will have to pay for a proper proxy server then. Ouch

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3) - by maschmagic - 2017-03-23, 07:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8