Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
(2017-08-07, 22:36)rcmccaslin Wrote:
(2017-07-24, 16:47)genoasalami Wrote: I've "upgraded" Kodi to Krypton, and I am now experiencing an issue where Pandoki skips to the next song before the current song is done playing. Any thoughts about this? Thanks!

This is caused by Pandora server download rates. Most of the time, the data rate I see is very fast. Periodically, the Pandora server will download at a rate that is slower than the song play rate. So, when the Kodi player finds the end of the song (which is only as far as it has downloaded), it stops playing that song and will go to the next one.

I have patched pandoki to have it handle this issue, but the patch has not been folded into the baseline. You can find the patch at
https://github.com/rocky4546/gominoa-xbm...o.pandoki/
plugin.audio.pandoki-0.9.3a.zip

This patch only works in cache mode. It handles the slower data rate from Pandora by opening multiple songs at one time. The default is to cache 3 files in parallel ahead of what is playing. It also as a few other upgrades such as playing at the maximum 128K rates for normal Pandora users.

Why hasn't it been merged?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3) - by wgstarks - 2017-08-08, 00:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8