• 23(current)
Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
(2017-07-24, 16:47)genoasalami Wrote: I've "upgraded" Kodi to Krypton, and I am now experiencing an issue where Pandoki skips to the next song before the current song is done playing. Any thoughts about this? Thanks!

This is caused by Pandora server download rates. Most of the time, the data rate I see is very fast. Periodically, the Pandora server will download at a rate that is slower than the song play rate. So, when the Kodi player finds the end of the song (which is only as far as it has downloaded), it stops playing that song and will go to the next one.

I have patched pandoki to have it handle this issue, but the patch has not been folded into the baseline. You can find the patch at
https://github.com/rocky4546/gominoa-xbm...o.pandoki/
plugin.audio.pandoki-0.9.3a.zip

This patch only works in cache mode. It handles the slower data rate from Pandora by opening multiple songs at one time. The default is to cache 3 files in parallel ahead of what is playing. It also as a few other upgrades such as playing at the maximum 128K rates for normal Pandora users.
(2017-08-07, 22:36)rcmccaslin Wrote:
(2017-07-24, 16:47)genoasalami Wrote: I've "upgraded" Kodi to Krypton, and I am now experiencing an issue where Pandoki skips to the next song before the current song is done playing. Any thoughts about this? Thanks!

This is caused by Pandora server download rates. Most of the time, the data rate I see is very fast. Periodically, the Pandora server will download at a rate that is slower than the song play rate. So, when the Kodi player finds the end of the song (which is only as far as it has downloaded), it stops playing that song and will go to the next one.

I have patched pandoki to have it handle this issue, but the patch has not been folded into the baseline. You can find the patch at

This patch only works in cache mode. It handles the slower data rate from Pandora by opening multiple songs at one time. The default is to cache 3 files in parallel ahead of what is playing. It also as a few other upgrades such as playing at the maximum 128K rates for normal Pandora users.

Why hasn't it been merged?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I am getting an error as soon as i click a radio station, this is new.... pandoki was recently working for me
This happens on every station, i have tried to disable and restart kodi and re enable pandoki, also tried uninstalling and reinstalling. no luck
watch gallery
The product has not had an upgrade and mine is working fine. There should be something in your kodi log which may explain the issue. If you can post a page of log lines leading upto the exception and the exception pandoki is showing from the kodi log file, it would help identify the issue.
Mine works OK also on Krypton.

I just discovered on lyrics in general settings if you turn on lyrics with visual effects you get the lyrics a line at a time in bold colored letters.
I was trying to figure out how to do this for over a year.
Any way to get the album art and such to display on the Arctic Zephyr Danvers Preview skin?
(2017-08-07, 22:36)rcmccaslin Wrote:

This fix is working for single songs, but it won't play the next song in the list.
Hmm, I assume you installed the 0.9.3a zip file that will overlayed on top of the current Pandoki install. If you can provide the kodi.log file found in the temp directory (at least the portion associated with Pandoki), I could see what is happening. One update added was to increase the logging and to have the popup message provide information on what is happening on Kodi. If that does not show what happened, we can turn on debug logging as well.
Thanks for effort for us
Pandoki is my favorite music addon, the only problem I have is it times out after a half hour or so.

My other addons never time out.

Anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks,
Rocko
(2017-12-06, 23:49)rocko Wrote: Pandoki is my favorite music addon, the only problem I have is it times out after a half hour or so.

Anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks,
Rocko

What version of Kodi and what platform are you running on? I’m on current Krypton on AFT and have never had it time out.
(2017-12-06, 23:49)rocko Wrote: Pandoki is my favorite music addon, the only problem I have is it times out after a half hour or so.

Are you a paying Pandora subscriber (to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium,) or are you using it for free?

Could your issue be related to this?  https://help.pandora.com/customer/en/por...-listening-
Thanks wags1and fofer for the reply.

I'm running Android Kodi 17 and 18. It times out on both.

It's a free account and I haven't looked at the screen when it times out, I just notice it quits. I will check this out.

Thanks Rocko
(2017-12-07, 22:06)rocko Wrote: Thanks wags1and fofer for the reply.

I'm running Android Kodi 17 and 18. It times out on both.

It's a free account and I haven't looked at the screen when it times out, I just notice it quits. I will check this out.

Thanks Rocko

I’m using a free account so I don’t think that’s your problem. Under Kodi settings, interface, do you you have the screensaver turned off?
Also having no timeout issues.  I have track setting as "stream only" and track prefetch as "4", but I notice I only see to have 2 tracks prefetched at any time.

scott s.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8