Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
(2019-08-16, 03:50)chrisfromwa Wrote:
(2019-08-16, 03:06)chrisfromwa Wrote: Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere in the thread,  but I can't seem to find the same issue.

I'm using a Raspberry PI 3b+
Kodi Leia

I had Pandoki working at one point,  but I needed to reflash my SD card.
So I've re-downloaded the ZIP, and tried to install from the repository version .09.4

It installed,  but when I try and run it.  I get an error message about not being logged in.  Would you like to go to the settings screen.
I select yes,  it pops up a new window which I assume is where I'm supposed to enter my credentials.  But it's blanks.

Just a scrolling bar at the top that says 'no categories available.'

I just can't remember doing anything special when I had this working earlier.
Anyone know what I need to do?

I just checked the Kodi version and it's 18.2.  Not sure if that matters?
I'm also seeing this strange behavior with any add-on I install.   Anyone know what could be causing this?  Or how to fix it?

It really shouldn’t matter but just FYI, the current release version of Leia is 18.3.
Instead of clicking yes when that dialog pops up, go into the Pandoki addon itself and configure it with your credentials - add-ons, my add-ons, music add-ons, Pandoki, then click on configure. That should get you to the screen where you can enter your Pandora credentials.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3) - by wags1 - 2019-08-16, 04:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8