• 34(current)
Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
(2021-04-29, 17:55)rcmccaslin Wrote: Merged the Matrix updates to the master branch. Use the following repo to install Pandoki.  It will also auto-update the software when new releases are available as compared to directly downloading Pandoki.
https://github.com/rocky4546/gominoa-xbm...rocky4546/
repository.rocky4546-0.2.3.zip

The Matrix branch will continue to exist, but no additional updates will be made on this branch.

NM - grabbed it from Github   

Thanks! Can you post the zip file itself here?
I have been using the Pandoki addon for a while and love it. I have a couple questions.

1. The volume from song to song varies greatly. Some are whisper quiet and some are blasting loud. I looked through the settings and found nothing about volume equalization. Is there a setting or something I can do to fix this ?

2. If I play Pandoki for a long time, it will "time out" and just stop playing. Is this normal ?

(2) Intel NUCs running LibreELEC (Matrix) 10.0 RC1
Pandoki Version: 0.10.5
(2021-08-17, 21:43)blueribb Wrote: I have been using the Pandoki addon for a while and love it. I have a couple questions.

1. The volume from song to song varies greatly. Some are whisper quiet and some are blasting loud. I looked through the settings and found nothing about volume equalization. Is there a setting or something I can do to fix this ?

2. If I play Pandoki for a long time, it will "time out" and just stop playing. Is this normal ?

2 - I have not noticed it timing out. How long? I played it for 5 or 6 hours this past Friday with no problems. Current stable Matrix on Nvidia Shield.
(2021-08-17, 22:29)wags1 Wrote:
(2021-08-17, 21:43)blueribb Wrote: I have been using the Pandoki addon for a while and love it. I have a couple questions.

2 - I have not noticed it timing out. How long? I played it for 5 or 6 hours this past Friday with no problems. Current stable Matrix on Nvidia Shield.
It only stopped playing a couple times but I don't listen for more than 2 hours tops. Maybe it was a fluke since it only happened twice.
I don't see any way to Auto-change volume (would need to somehow do something like R128 gain on the whole file I would think).

Other Pandora interfaces seem to time out ("are you still listening" popup) so maybe that's what is going on.

scott s.
I've tried this a few times and can't get it to work. I download the following zip file to my LibreElec on RaspberryPi /files directory:
https://github.com/rocky4546/gominoa-xbm...-0.2.3.zip

I then go to Add-Ons, "Install from Zip File", and select my /files directory.  I see the above downloaded .zip file as expected, but when I click on it, it starts to install, but immediately fails with the message:
"Installing the Add-on from the zip file located at /storage/files/repository.rocky4546-0.2.3.zip failed due to an invalid structure"

I have tried the same with 0.2.2 and 0.2.1 with the exact same results.  I am running Kodi 18.9 on a RaspberryPi.

When I unzip the file on my laptop, it has a single file inside, addon.xml.

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong would be much appreciated, thank you.
Does song rating still work and if so what keys for up/down and do you still need to create a keymap? I’d like to use f1 as thumbs up and f5 as thumbs down. Thanks.
To answer my own question, yes ratings still works. I did create a keymap so that I could use specific keys for rating up and rating down.
Hi,

I installed repository.rocky4546-0.2.3 on a firestick but I'm getting an error when I try to unzip it.  I'm on Kodi 18.8.  The error is xbmc.python version 3.0.0 could not be satisfied.  Does anyone have an suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?
(2022-03-28, 20:41)Breakerfall Wrote: Hi,

I installed repository.rocky4546-0.2.3 on a firestick but I'm getting an error when I try to unzip it.  I'm on Kodi 18.8.  The error is xbmc.python version 3.0.0 could not be satisfied.  Does anyone have an suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?
Update Kodi to a newer version
Repository authors can create repository addons that provide different addons depending on Kodi version.  Without that you will have to try to find an older version of the addon that works on python 2/Kodi 18.

scott s.
Thanks.  I assumed that was the answer.  Not sure I want change the Kodi version on this old stick .
Here is a link to ver 9.0.4 which I have installed on Kod 18.9
https://mega.nz/file/yTQk1CzA#2GjsZWB08L...CncYxqgVOU

scott s.
Thanks!!
Hi.  Just wanted to give a reason why the stream would drop off.  We have discuss this in the past.  At times, Pandora server will significantly reduce the transmission rate of the stream to Pandoki.  To deal with this, there is a setting to run parallel downloads at a time.  In general this should always work with the default values; however, I have found when songs have extremely different lengths, this can still be an issue at the default setting.  Increasing the number of downloads at a time could help, but be careful when raising this value.
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8