• 35(current)
Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
@rocky4546 Thanks for maintaining this addon, it is my most used as I use it daily! Two questions:

1 - In settings what is the station0 number?

2 - I use Latts's MQ8 Matrix mod and when listing to music using Pandoki It seems like it does not pick up the CD Disc image of the album for the playing song very often even when I verify that a disc image exists either locally or on fanartTV. Is this a stream tagging issue or something else?

3 - Similar question as #2 but specific to album label. 

Note that for #2 and 3 both items work fine when listening to my locally stored music.
1. station0.  It stores the last station ID that was played for profile 0, so Pandoki can auto-play the last station played when it is re-started.  Auto-Play is also a setting.
2. The art work was added a very long time ago by gominoa.  It uses musicbrainz to obtain the artwork.  I have not touched this interface, so I know very little about it.
3. Album also comes from the musicbrainz query.
@rocky4546 Thanks for that. 2/3 explains it as their are lots of MB ID's for most albums some of which don't have CDArt. Do you know about where in the code that section is, I'd like to take a look at it. Thanks.
The way he setup the folders is ... any COTS integration was handled in subfolders.  As an example, the mypithos is from the pithos library that I maintain and update every so often.  Musicbrainz is probably the same thing and the library used is located here:
https://github.com/rocky4546/gominoa-xbm...cbrainzngs
It has some copyright info at the top of the files, so you may be able to search and find the original libraries.
I just installed Kodi 20.0 Alpha 1 (5-16-2022) on a Windows 10 computer and also installed rocky4546's XBMC Addons version: 0.2.3 but get the message "Could not connect to repository" trying to access the repository. Any ideas ?

Update: I found the pandoki 0.10.5 zip file and it installed just fine.
Anyone else experiencing an error when launching Pandoki?  This happened a couple week back but fixed itself a few days after, then last week, then I went on vacation and figured maybe an update would fix it while I was gone.  Nope, Pandoki still won't load.

I'm running Kodi 19.4, Rocky4546 XBMC Addons repo 0.2.3, Pandoki 10.5

The log here: https://paste.kodi.tv/inivitovug.kodi

Yet I don't have any issues when accessing Pandora from any of the apps (android) on any of my devices nor when I access it from the browser.  I figure it's an error in Cert validation in the addon?
@Smallmountains No problems launching/running Pandoki here, same versions. Perhaps try uninstalling and reinstalling Pandoki if you haven't already.
@wags1  Uninstall/reinstall didn't work.
(2022-06-30, 18:09)Smallmountains Wrote: @wags1  Uninstall/reinstall didn't work.

no problems here on matrix and windows 11.
Code:
<addon id="plugin.audio.pandoki"
    name="Pandoki"
    version="0.10.5"
    provider-name="gominoa, rocky4546, truckershitch">
@Smallmountains That's an odd one. Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the app. I use it daily, and am using it right now, with no problems. When you uninstalled it did you clear out the settings too?
I uninstalled it and reinstalled it both ways, first, just uninstalled it and kept the settings and retried.  Nope.  I then uninstalled it completely and retried.  Nope.
Crazy thing.  This happened a couple weeks ago and it fixed itself a few days later.  When it happened this last time I figured it might get fixed while I was on vacation but when I came back after about a week, it was still broken.

I just noticed something, when I go to System Information, it shows my primary DNS as 127.0.0.53 or some other odd address.  Does Kodi use a psuedo DNS to talk to the host OS (linux in my case)?  I looked at my settings in Linux and that's not what my settings are....like maybe it can't connect to the Cert providers or something.
@Smallmountains I run all my Kodi instances on Nvidia Shields (Android) and the Primary DNS always is my router IP address (which is what I would expect it to be). Afraid I won’t be much help with Linux.
I am running on Ubuntu and it is working fine.
I don't like the idea of saying goodbye to my most used addon but I guess I'll deal with it....or dump the entire installation and reinstall it all from scratch.
Next time, please enable "debug" level logging before capturing a session , but in this case the problem seems clear

Code:
ERROR:root:urllib Network error: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: certificate has expired (_ssl.c:1131)>
there's some sort of SSL certificate problem.   I don't know on Linux you might need to get an up to date CA certificate file, or maybe it was a problem with whatever endpoint server Pandora was using (might be specific to your location).  At any rate, I don't think an install of Kodi is going to fix it.  Best to ask in the Linux support forum specifying that urllib is throwing a certificate validation failure/expired certificate when connecting to pandora.  Unfortunately your log doesn't show the exact URL HTTPS that was attempted.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8