• 2(current)
Eurosport Player
You sir, you rock !! Thank you.
This has been working great for me up until today (v1.0.5). Thank you. I see that there's a new version (1.3) in the dropbox folder, but when i try to install it, I get a "dependencies not met" error. Have the dependencies changed or am I doing something wrong.
Although I install v1.3.0, no link working in Video - Athletics. Is it paid service or free to watch it? Is necessery VPN?
@silane
I've dropped support for kodi v15 and lower.
You can either update Kodi to v16 or manually extract the archive and change the xbmc.python version in addon.xml to 2.1.0.

@xalaros10
Eurosport Player is a paid subscription Service.
For more information please visit http://www.eurosportplayer.com
Hi

I'm running Kodi 16.0.2 on a Qnap TS-251

Until a week ago my Eurosport player app has been working like a charm but now i dont get any TV programs when i open it.
I'm not able to play anything from the archive section either, it is like the app dont login to my eurosport account.

I have tried unistalling the app and delete the cache but it dosent fix the issue.

I can login fine on eurosport player in a browser so it is not my account that is the problem.

Any suggestions on how to fix this are more than welcome
Hi,

an update is available on my dropbox folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d98stl4i7gtu9...bjozswotca
(2016-07-16, 10:06)JinJin Wrote: Hi,

an update is available on my dropbox folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d98stl4i7gtu9...bjozswotca

Thanks! all is working fine after updating
Hello,
Eurosport plugin is not working anymore on my raspberrySad . Eurosport Live and videos on demand are not working.
I was using the Jin plugin version 1.0.3 since a while with no problem on a Openelec version 6.0.3 . But on the last month it's completely out.

I tried to reinstall the plugin (version 1.0.3) with no success. I can't install the plugin version 1.3.0, kodi system looks not compatible, I got an error "Library missing".

So I tried to install the plugin 1.3.0 on the latest Libreelec system (version 16) and I got the same result

Could you help me to get Eurosport player plugin working on my Pi please?

note : I pay my Eurosport fee every month
Hi,
version 1.3.0 should work with kodi 16 and above.
Please reproduce the error and post your kodi.log at pastebin.com
http://kodi.wiki/view/log_file
Hello JinJin,

I get the same error as @gab_45 on my Raspberry PI A (Raspbian). The kodi version installed is "16.0-1~jessie".
When configuring login and password for V.O.D. on Eurosport player plugin, the configuration menu works fine, the next thing when clicking the plugin to run, the plugin doesn't start anymore and exits with such error notice "Eurosport player error, check the log for more information". I am not sure where to look for the log of the error to paste it here for examination.
debug log (wiki) - follow the link and the walkthroughs in it.

Use a site like PasteBin or XBMClogs to host it and post the link they will supply here - do not paste the log directly here please.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@DarrenHill - thank you.
@JinJin - I have sent you the link to the debug file into private message.
After doing RPI A (Raspbian) system upgrade to most up to date packages, as "aptitude safe-upgrade" and then "rpi-update" for the newer kernel, the Kodi version became "16.1-1~jessie". Another reason could be that my recently purchased Eurosport V.O.D. subscription was synced with a bit of delay, and wasn't working at previous attempt. Now, after the upgrade I can confirm that the Eurosport player Kodi plugin is working fine. Sorry for the bother.

@JinJin - you can ignore my debug file report.
Thumbs Up 
Hello,
Sorry for my long delay with no news from my side.
After reading the jazz funk's post I upgraded manually my OpenElec from 6.0.3 to 6.95.3 and installed the 1.3.0 EurosportPlugin and ..... I works perfectly now.

Thanks to Jazzfunk and JinJin for the help.

Special thanks to JinJin for this so useful plugin.

for who need to upgrade openelec manually :
1 - login into the OpenElec system over ssh (example : ssh [email protected] default password is : openelec) take a look to the current version
2 - download the latest PI image : wget http://mirror.tuxli.ch/openelec/OpenELEC...6.95.3.tar
3 - untag it : tar xf OpenELEC-RPi2.arm-6.95.3.tar
4 - copy the contents of the upgrade folder : cp OpenELEC-RPi2.arm-6.95.3/target/* .update/
5 - reboot the PI : reboot

Now your openelec system should be on version 6.95.3. compare the actual logon banner to the logon banner on step 1
Thank you, worked great. Eurosport removed suppport for LG apps, so this was much needed for sure
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eurosport Player5