• 9(current)
Eurosport Player
additionally you will have to install script.module.pydes from my dropbox folder or github link + please read the forum rules.
Thanks to those who split the thread. I nuked the install, started from scratch without one of the big repos and it's all good now
(2017-06-02, 19:56)JinJin Wrote: additionally you will have to install script.module.pydes from my dropbox folder or github link + please read the forum rules.

Thank you so much. Installed the script and latest version from your dropbox and its working perfectly.
Happy days.
(2017-06-02, 08:13)MannoMission Wrote:
(2017-05-29, 16:32)iamdcj Wrote: Hi,

I am unable to get the live streams to working on OpenElec (Rasp. Pi)? Is this a known issue?

(OD video works just fine)

Thanks

+1 with this issue....I tried both vetsions of the addon with Kodi 17.3 and all i see is videos.
I presume some people have live tv options when they login??

Would love to get this working.

I am also having this issue, running OSMC on RPi (arm6), Kodi 17.3. I have tried both versions 1.8.0 and 1.7.1 of the plugin, with the same results.

"Video" folder works as expected for on-demand requests, but there is no live channel information in the root of the plugin, and "Schedule" folder is empty,

The only oddity in "kodi.log" is:

Code:
NOTICE: [plugin.video.eurosportplayer] geolocation: US

My device has a UK IP address.
The geolocation detection is coming from eurosportplayer.com
Please make sure you're not running a vpn or dns service and check the website whether you're getting a similar response or not.
(2017-06-11, 17:48)JinJin Wrote: The geolocation detection is coming from eurosportplayer.com
Please make sure you're not running a vpn or dns service and check the website whether you're getting a similar response or not.

Also have small problem with the geolocated language, I use "VPN manager for OpenElec" under LibreElec 8.0.2, but have added Eurosport Player to exceptions, yet I still need to start the player twice in a row to get my language the second try as it seems that VPN is little slow to turn off at start of the ESP addon. Would it be possible to include a little delay to ESP addon start for this, or check if VPN is on and note about it and ask to wait for turn off?

Also why is the 1st General settings empty, with button only at the end of empty line and the 2nd General has selection obviously for the content type and some number (55) that can be changed to something else?

Thanks for a nice addon anyway, pleased to watch some sports with Rpi LibreElec Kodi!
Sorry but vpn/dns service user are on their own. Im not gonna "fix" any issues caused by them.
Guess if you know its taking some time, just wait a bit Wink

As for the settings, that line shouldn't be empty. Maybe a complete re-install, with also deleting .kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.eurosportplayer, will help.
(2017-06-12, 18:34)JinJin Wrote: Sorry but vpn/dns service user are on their own. Im not gonna "fix" any issues caused by them.
Guess if you know its taking some time, just wait a bit Wink

Thanks, I understand that. Though using addon specific exception is automated, so VPN manager turns itself off on given addon start at it's own pace without user interference. Maybe the VPN manager could hold back the exception addon until turn off is finished, but it's then "VPN manager" dev's problem obviously. Smile
Another snippet maybe of info for others fault finding.

Android TV OS Marshmallow - does not always remember the username/password in script.module.pydes. Not exactly sure why? just seems to forget/refresh once in a while.

Android TV OS Nougat - Absolutely perfect, no problems in 2 weeks of checking.
Are there technical restrictions for implementing the timeshift feature on Kodi video streaming addons, when it's provided by the server? Eurosportplayer in regular browser has timeshift anyway, so wondering whether that would be technically possible to "allow" it to work in Kodi too? (That would basically apply to other Kodi video addons also, like Youtube).
Today i am very happy for this addon, it is Le Mans... Smile

I am in Sweden, but with a british ip and vpn. It works without any problem so far, since wednesday, and running Libreelec on a Raspberry Pi3.

Thanks a million for this!
Worked first time, thanks. For Le Mans.
Hallo, bin neu in der Kodi Welt....

Benutze eine NVIDEA Shield mit Kodi 7.1 und Eurosportplayer v1.8.0. mit Abo, DSL 8600 mit Speedtester gemessen.... Es funktinierte bis letzte Woche ohne Probleme. Jetzt kommt immer öfter, dass die Geräte ID nicht erkannt weden kann, wenns dann doch mal funktioniert, kann ich z.B. beim Moto GP Videos mit kurzer Dauer (bis zu 5 Minuten) ansehen, größeren Videos aber nicht. Es kommt die Fehlermeldung "Eine oder mehrere Dateien konnten nicht geladen werden, bitte log Datei ansehen"

Wo kann ich die Log Datei einsehen?

Habe die Eurosportplayer App schon deinstalliert...auch schon neu installiert...Problem bleibt bestehen.

mfg
Hi,

i guess you mean kodi 17.1?
The log file can be found here (android): http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced#Location

If it cant get your device id your network is probably busy or you dont have an internet connection.
Also if you're using a dns/vpn service, i cant help.

Note, as this is an english forum please write in english only.
@iboil - the forum language is English only please
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eurosport Player5