• 10(current)
Eurosport Player
Hi There,

ok. excuse me please. I try in English.

I'm new in the Kodi world! I'm using a NVIDIA Shield with Kodi 17.1 und Eurosportplayer v1.8.0 with season ticket, network 8600 DSL tested with speedtester (all other streams are working fine).

Eurosportplayer and videos were working fine over 3 month, but since last week, it is not possible to watch the live programm or videos larger than 5 minutes (Moto GP an others). the displayed failure is " one or more files can't be loaded, see log file "

I reinstalled the Eurosportplayer, but it doesn't fix the problem...

BR
now I checked the kodi.log...but there are no files, the folder is empty !??

BR
Hi There,

it's working again Wink)

I deinstalled the Eurosportplayer a second time, restarted the box und installed the player again, signed in, and everythink works fine.

BR
Repeat my question sorry, but are there technical restrictions for implementing timeshift feature to Kodi's video player that would enable streaming addons to use it? Eurosportplayer and youtube in regular browser has timeshift enabled anyway.
Hello, I can't understand your question...my Englisch isn't so good..BR
Timeshift is not supported by kodi yet. Maybe in the future with inputstream adaptive.
Hi this is a great idea but I can't seem to get it to work with my swedish Eurosportplayer account... does it work only in Germany with a german eurosportplayer account?
There is no where to set language/country etc I am on 1.9.0
thanks.

Edit: Damn I just realised I got it to work a couple of months ago and I posted in this thread then.. lol. Cant get it to work now though.. even downgraded to 1.7.1. without any luck.

i can't log in. No problem login in here though. http://se.eurosportplayer.com
1. completely deinstall the addon
2. delete .kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.eurosportplayer if its still present
3. install version 1.9.0

4. provide kodi.log if its still not working
5. do not downgrade as this will break more
Hello,

today i installed your eurosportplayer (v 1.9.0)plugin. After starting it with my login-data i'm on the main screen showing me the live-videos and the other available videos. Except the live-videos everything is working.

How can i get the live-videos working? Which information do you need?

Thanks in advance
KN
Hello,

i tested the plugin again at home and it works. Even the live-videos are working.

Thanks
@JinJin any chance you can submit the addon to the official repository? I think it would have a lot more visibility there.
Regards
Nope, sorry.
It seems that login is not working anymore since relaunch. Maybe streams are now in HTML?
no longer works for me either on Librelec 8.02, Kodi 17.1, back to Eurosport player on the laptop for now Sad
Eurosport have released a complete new player with drm streams.
I will try to rewrite the addon next week but my support will end at the end of the year as i will not renew my subsription.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eurosport Player5