• 11(current)
Eurosport Player
@JinJin how about putting up a crowdfunding page to fund your subscription for future years. I'd chip in to keep this plugin going!
@SD17
> very good idea ! I think every user is interested to use the addon inside KODI if it's possible.
Dont worry, there will be a new one next week. But it will require the upcoming kodi 17.4 release or the latest kodi 18 nightly(from tomorrow on).
When will 17.4 be released?
why won't it run on 17.3?
Kodi 17.4 RC1 is available at kodi.tv
I don't think Libreelec has Kodi version 17.4 included yet?
Will you implement past broadcasts as well?
The addon will include live, on demand and a schedule with past broadcasts,
Currently i have only worked on the live part but i will add the rest later this week hopefully.

Since the development for drm supported hls streams in kodi just started we're facing a few playback issues that are being worked on.
So please be patient.
Has official kodi 17.4rc1 already DRM hls implementation or do you need latest 17.4 nightly?
Its implemented but still being worked on for proper playback. The rc release will not work
Do you think you will get this ready till Friday when Bundesliga starts?
Hey JinJin,
thank you for your outstanding work on the plugin. I've used and enjoyed it for many many months now.

Do you plan on officially open source it? I think that could improve the maintenance situation. Would be great to see the source on github.

Thank you!
As there is still work in progress to get the streams working in kodi probably not before this weekend.
But once its ready i will let you know.

The source is/will be here: https://github.com/kodinerds/repo/tree/m...portplayer
Are there any news about release?
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eurosport Player5