• 12(current)
Eurosport Player
With the kodi 18 nightly from today it seems to be ok but i didn't had much time to test it yet.

If you want to test as well here you go:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kg8ell7f17yhv6...a.zip?dl=1

Note: as stated above this is currently only working with the lastest kodi 18 nightly so be aware that things might break if you are going to update from a stable to an unstable version
Thanks, I will try and give you feedback

Edit: It works pretty well. BTW have you found 50fps streams? I heard Apple TV e.g. would support it
Well i would need a proof for that because i only get 25 fps streams with android or apple tv settings.
ATM I think they dont broadcast in 50fps but hopefully in future
I just noticed that all (inputstream adaptive) updates have been merged to the krypton branch and therefor krypton nightlies should also work.
(2017-08-21, 10:02)JinJin Wrote: I just noticed that all (inputstream adaptive) updates have been merged to the krypton branch and therefor krypton nightlies should also work.

JinJin,

thanks for your work on this addon. It's quite better to watch ESP player with the addon, over the web version.

Originally, I had a problem installing the addon, but I figured it out. I'll leave here what I do in case it may help others:

a) I had to enable "inputstream.adaptive v2.0.10 installed" on the add ons.

b) I had to manually install "script.module.pydes-2.0.1".

I used the latest nightly release:
Quote:Kodi (18.0-ALPHA1 Git:20170819-0f9abae61d-di). Platform: Windows NT x86 32-bit
Using Release Kodi x32 build
Kodi compiled Aug 20 2017 by MSVC 190024215 for Windows NT x86 32-bit version 10.0 (0x0A000000)

Some questions:

1) does this only play British Eurosport? I am not in the UK right now and all I get is the UK version. Not that I mind it, just making sure.

2) I saw you write that Eurosport have released a complete new player with drm streams., I don't know what kind of encryption this is, but I notice that the playlist is the same as the browser version (master_desktop_slide.m3u8). Kodi is playing it pretty well. Does this mean Kodi is/will be able to handle encrypted streams? There are one or two addons currently 'dead' because providers have encrypted their streams (in that case with AES 128 I believe though).

3) kind of a duh question, but so now the stream bitrate is automatically being adjusted?

Anyway, tested it for the past 30 minutes and it has worked well.

Cheers
How does this work? Is it based on your location in regards to what channels it shows?
@dirk41

1) well, i get the german version with my german account and location/ip.
Are you using a vpn oder dns service?

2) yes, the new kodi versions with inputstream adaptive can handle hls-128 encrypted streams now

3) adaptive bit streaming is not yet implemented in inputsream adaptive
It will start the stream with the best quality based on your bw and display resolution.

@fe33r
should be by ip i guess
Issue: There is 11 audio but only selecting English giving me a sound...
I believe dirk's issue is similar to this (I mean language selection)

Also Videos thing not populating.. (No Badminton etc...) Can you make schedule of previous days more accessible as clicking them on web version giving you an on demand... Like You can watch a program from two days ago clicking it on schedule...
I have test it on the latest nightly of LibreElec (on RPi3) and it worked with a hint:
My password didn't match to the actual password restrictions (was set a long long time before). The plugin doesn't connect and drop several log entries regarding credential management. I did a reset of plugin settings to default, then it asked for credentials. Entering them brings up a short "working" and then nothing. I changed my password then (for testing mostly, because the old one was a long, hard to type one) and with the new password that matches the restrictions, it worked.
@ozzyman
can you please provide a debug log?

They unfortunately dont provide a full video category list via api. only the one when you click at 'all sports'. I would have to manually create a list, what i dont really want to.
You can watch previous broadcasts via schedule when they are not greyed out.
Here is my log...
https://pastebin.com/jRP5QtTJ
I did open first 7 audio stream and no audio provided except english (actually there is 11 if you want a full list for which stream which language I can provide.)

"EUROSPORT_1_INTERNATIONAL-***/bul_96K/*/*/*/36_589.aac doesn't provide any data: invalid" is main theme ...
Thanks, but we will need a log with debug logging enabled. see kodi system settings
Here is debug logging enabled... (Fresh Kodi 18.0 portable only pydes / input stream addons and Eurosport Player enabled)
https://pastebin.com/JfV2KHjt
Ok thanks for the report and the log. This may take a while but i will let you know when updates are out.

What (audio)stream are you getting with a browser?
Whats happening when you set the preferred audio language in kodi's player settings to turkish (with 'prefer default audio streams' disabled)?
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eurosport Player5