• 13(current)
Eurosport Player
(2017-08-22, 17:26)JinJin Wrote: What (audio)stream are you getting with a browser?

In web edition there is a selection button appears. And I'm able to select all this new languages.(In old player I had only English or Turkish options but new player has all 12 languages I can select any of them) (In web audio sometimes little bit ahead or behind the stream)

(2017-08-22, 17:26)JinJin Wrote: Whats happening when you set the preferred audio language in kodi's player settings to turkish (with 'prefer default audio streams' disabled)?

EDIT: I tried Video Working with no audio similar to when I select secondary audio myself...
Hi Jin,

First, thank you for your add on :-)

I have tried to install the add on on kodi 17 (I use OSMC and the 18 version is not realeased yet Undecided)
And it didn't work because I have only the version 1.0.8 of inputstream adaptive and I dont fond à way to install the 2.0

If someone have the sulution, i will be verry happy !! :-)

(Sorry, my english is not very good....)
Hi to all,

as a newbie to the Fire TV Stick, I want to say a big Thank You to Jin for the opportunity, this addon is offering, after this whole distribution debacle of Discovery in Germany. Thanks to Dirk too for the hints (inputstream + pydes).

I'm using the 2.0.0 Beta of the Eurosport-Player-addon with the kodi 17.4 final on a Fire TV Stick 2. My problem now is, that I get the streams only in 960x540. Is this a known issue or what could cause it?

Thanks to all in advance

achja
@dirk41 @ozzyman
can you test the new kodi 18 master nightly from today?

@achja
this depends on your bandwidth and display resolution or in some (drm)cases your hardware.
you can force the highest available quality by either set a min bw or stream selection to manual in the inputstream adaptive settings.

@pereram
you will have to ask in the osmc forum i guess
see development threads for kodi 18: https://discourse.osmc.tv/c/development-testing
Tried both 18 latest nightly (adaptive version 2.0.11) and 17.4 final (itself updated Eurosport player 1.9.9 to 2.0.0 from your repo) Both have working main english audio (not working Bulgarian, Greek, Portugese, Romanian, Turkish, Czech, Croatian, Hungarian, Russia, Serbian on Eurosport 1) (not working Greek, Portugese, Romanian, Turkish, Russian and German audio on Eurosport 2)

> in language selection it's writtten (English - stereo) for the Engish feed other languages just writing their names. BTW in other languages when i push O button saying 0hz 0kbps

(Btw still I' m happy at least have it english and Commentary Free feeds on Kodi Specially in 17.4 Smile
Can you please upload a new debug log?

Can you change audio tracks with this hls sample?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dyf8m96opqj84i....strm?dl=1

The changes for audio track selection (which are done in inputstream adaptive) will not go into kodi 17, so please test with the latest nightlies.
Hi JinJin,

For the new version (2.0.0) is there still a requirement to login using your eurosport subscription username and password before you can view the streams? If so how do you enter those details? In the old version you used to be able to enter it when configuring but that option is gone now when I go to "Information" > "Configure".

Cheers
Quote:you can force the highest available quality by either set a min bw or stream selection to manual in the inputstream adaptive settings.

@JinJin

For me, the "Max. Resolution secure decoder"-switch brought the 720-stream. Standard was "720", changed it to "Max".
I've uploaded the addon to the kodinerds repo and my dropbox folder.

It requires at least

1) kodi 17.4
2) inputstream adaptive 2.0.10 which gets shipped with kodi and has to be activated (addons / videoplayer)
3) pydes 2.0.1 if you install from kodinerds repo it will automatically be installed, else see repo or dropbox link

If you are having trouble logging in, reset the addon settings by simply setting them to default.
You will be prompted to enter your credentials when you start the addon.
I tried the strm file and all languages worked in there...
Here is my log with new Kodi 18.
https://paste.ee/p/A4XPQ
(Eurosport 2 gave errors so I couldn't test it in this debug log - So it's Eurosport 1 & HLS Strm file Log mostly)
@ozzyman

Your cache settings in advancedsettings.xml are outdated and no longer functional. Read here for the new settings... http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_the_cache
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Jin I have contacted the developer of OSMC, and he didn't know where to find input.adaptive v2.0.10.

Do you have a link ?

(I think tomorrow i will test your add on on kodi 18.0 on my computer, so I will give you à feedback :-) )

Thank you again for your add on :-)
(2017-08-23, 20:34)JinJin Wrote: 2) inputstream adaptive 2.0.10 which gets shipped with kodi and has to be activated (addons / videoplayer)

I use LibreELEC (Krypton) v8.1.0 BETA with KODI 17.4-RC1 on RPi3, but I can not install it:
ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.eurosportplayer]: Dependency on inputstream.adaptive version 2.0.10 could not be satisfied

Could you give me an advice please?
Just wait for the 8.2.0 release. It should be available soon.
It might be slightly off-topic but Why Kodi not putting input stream adaptive updates to it's own repo....
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eurosport Player5