• 16(current)
Eurosport Player
Yes read the comments above.
I have marked the addon as broken for now.

The problem is that they use the login token for the drm authentication which expires after one hour.
As long as its not even working in chrome i wont touch anything here.
Is it possible to use another source than desktop? I havent heard this issue for Apple tv
No, we will have to renew the token for inputstream somehow.

This may take a while...
Thanks JinJin for the software and extremely helpful assistance here. Here are two error logs:

- When I try to watch "Videos" section I get this error message. https://pastebin.com/Vg4t5ydW
- When I change audio language to Finnish and audio mutes https://pastebin.com/QecgDMsw
Can anyone help with installing this?

Originally added

https://github.com/kodinerds/repo

to file manager->add source

and then went to install from zip, chose the file location I entered and I see blank.

Then I went to repo again, downloaded

repository.kodinerds.zip

installed it successfully. Chose to install from zip, navigated to video add ons but the Eurosport Player is missing. Only the simple Eurosport.

What am I doing wrong? Kodi 17.4 running on Windows 10.
(2017-09-08, 11:32)nikos_a Wrote: installed it successfully. Chose to install from zip, navigated to video add ons but the Eurosport Player is missing. Only the simple Eurosport.

Same here.
In Kodinerds repository addon is marked as broken 6 days ago.

You can install directly from zip file.
(2017-09-08, 22:14)nodarret Wrote:
(2017-09-08, 11:32)nikos_a Wrote: installed it successfully. Chose to install from zip, navigated to video add ons but the Eurosport Player is missing. Only the simple Eurosport.

Same here.
In Kodinerds repository addon is marked as broken 6 days ago.

You can install directly from zip file.

I had to install script.module.pydes2.0.1 before the addon would install.

Anyway to log in?
Hi,

i have uploaded a new version to my dropbox folder and the kodinerds repo.
This will fix the 1h bug but requires inputstream adpative 2.1.0 which is currently available in kodi 18 nightlies only.

There is no version bump in the dependencies yet, so you are still be able to install the addon in earlier kodi versions.
To avoid the one hour crash just restart the stream in time. There is no need to restart the addon or your system.

If you are having any issues please upload kodi's logfile.

The issue with switching audio tracks is known but not yet fixed.
I cant choose the stream quality, when I switch the quality then Kodi crashes on aftv stick and raspberry pi zero. And the picture is black, only sound. Anybody else?
Hard to reproduce here. Is it working when you (always) let the stream run for a few seconds (5-10) before switching to another video stream?
yesterday it worked without problems.
I had the mentioned problems with both Bundesliga games. Hannover on friday at 20:30 o'clock and Hoffenheim sunday at 13:30 o'clock. maybe it was again an eurosport problem, but the press didnt wrote anything about streaming-problems (the two friday games before it was written everywhere)
Hi!

I hope that somebody will be able to help me. I would like to run Eurosport Player on my Rpi3 which runs a Kodi 18 nightlybuild on LibreElec. On the PC I've managed to make it work (which also runs on Kodi 18 nightlybuild), but when I try to run Eurosport Player och the Rpi it gives me the error message: "Eurosport Player Error , check the logfile for more information". Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong on the Rpi?

Thanks a million in advance!
Hard to say without log, but you can try either with defaulting the addon settings or a clean reinstall.
Hi, I'm unable to install the addon on one of my two Windows machines. Both are v18. It works fine on one of them, but gives the following error on the other. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for maintaining this addon,

22:55:33.506 T:3176 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.eurosportplayer]: The dependency on script.module.pydes version 2.0.1 could not be satisfied.
You can get pydes from here: https://github.com/kodinerds/repo/tree/m...dule.pydes
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eurosport Player5