Search Error No Results
Thanks that search error was getting very annoying.
I have a notice in the lower right corner that says SEARCH ERROR NO RESULTS ! IT is there all the time and comes back after I reboot
and after I delete the program and reinstall it I did this four times and it is still there
What can I do to get rid of it?
Thank You SOYEL1, I was very happy to get rid for that nag screen!!
Screenshot?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-04-10, 20:52)SOYEL1 Wrote: Laugh
I just got the "Search error No results" nagging me today. Maybe it's not the same thing but try this.
SYSTEM - Settings - Add-ons - Get Add-ons - Kodi addon repository - Service Addons - Twitter... Disable Twitter Feeds
It fixed it for me.
Good luck.

Thanks worked for me.
This worked for me too. I didn't even realise I had this twitter plugin.
Same problem here just fixed, thanks!!
Thumbs Up 
(2015-04-10, 20:52)SOYEL1 Wrote: Laugh
I just got the "Search error No results" nagging me today. Maybe it's not the same thing but try this.
SYSTEM - Settings - Add-ons - Get Add-ons - Kodi addon repository - Service Addons - Twitter... Disable Twitter Feeds
It fixed it for me.
Good luck.

It work, Thanks
Feel free to not tell us that it worked. I think it's confirmed now...
The TVAddons 'wizard' automatically enables the Twitter add-on and points it at their twitter feed, something many users who use the wizard are not aware of.
After Twitter changed their site recently, the twitter add-on stopped working and displays this warning because it can't connect.

This means that if you get this issue you are most likely using the tvaddons wizard which we explicitely do not support.
It is still beyond me why would you use a wizard that doesn't even have a nice description of all the things it modifies on your system.
Same issue, mine said something about version check, search failed. Disabled Twitter and it's gone. Seemed odd as it didn't mention twitter, it said version check... yet it's gone now.
Damn twitter.
Home built Solaris 11.1 server, ZFS 4 x 3Tb pool, RAIDZ to 9Tb space.
NFS & SMB shares.
Asrock E350M1 mob with 8G RAM running KODI from a 16G USB stick

HDMI -> Yamaha 5.1 -> 60" Sharp LCD -
AR XSight Color Remote

Happy Wife. Nearly.
I am using Windows 7 with Kodi verson 15.2

I can see the No search results message on the bottom right, But I get no search results! Plus when i try to navigate to the twitter addon I can;t find it!

I CAN Do this SYSTEM - Settings - Add-ons

Then I see:

My Addons
Install from repository
Install from zip file
Search
System

Please Help
Did you ever figure out the solution?
(2016-02-20, 21:41)dlinda2016 Wrote: I am using Windows 7 with Kodi verson 15.2

I can see the No search results message on the bottom right, But I get no search results! Plus when i try to navigate to the twitter addon I can;t find it!

I CAN Do this SYSTEM - Settings - Add-ons

Then I see:

My Addons
Install from repository
Install from zip file
Search
System

Please Help

Did you find a solution? I have the same problem.
(2014-10-27, 18:55)Romans I XVI Wrote: Sorry for the issues you are experiencing. For now just disable your twitter feeds add-on. Twitter changed their site and until I fix the add-on it gives this error.

By default press "t" to open the settings dialog where you can disable the add-on

I saw that you posted on a different thread that this add-on would be removed. If it has been removed, do you know what else could be causing the "Search Error No Results" problem?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Search Error No Results0