Win [APP] Amazon FireTV Utility App v0.67
Changelog v0.45

Updated Kodi/SPMC temp logs delete from multiple directory depending on where it is installed
Added option to delete selected file from Download or SDCard directory
Added move Partial kodi data to extUSB
Added restore Partial kodi data to SDCard
Changelog v0.46

Fixed bug when deleting file crash from SDcard and Download directory
Auto refresh list after deleting file from SDcard and Download directory
Added Progress Bar when Sideloading APK and Pushing files to AFTV
Can someone tell me how to use this prog?

I have installed it to C:FTVv0.46. I select my kodi apk file after setting it up and select Connect from the menu. It connects then comes up with a cmd screen prompting me to enter somethingHuh
It show C:\FTVv0.46\FTV> Huh?

What the hell am I supposed to do next?
(2015-05-11, 13:16)umanbean Wrote: Can someone tell me how to use this prog?

I have installed it to C:FTVv0.46. I select my kodi apk file after setting it up and select Connect from the menu. It connects then comes up with a cmd screen prompting me to enter somethingHuh

**** C:\FTVv0.46\FTV> **** You unzipped to the wrong folder ****

1. Unzip the folders to "C:\FTV"
2. Launch app "Amazon FireTV Utility App.exe"

Wink
Hi,

Im using this application but when I try to send a command i get this "error: device not found"

However when I click setting and add my device and then click connect i get this error: http://pasteboard.co/nT7KvUj.png

How can I fix this?

Thanks in Advance
(2015-05-11, 17:12)Harvinder Wrote: Hi,

Im using this application but when I try to send a command i get this "error: device not found"

However when I click setting and add my device and then click connect i get this error: http://pasteboard.co/nT7KvUj.png

How can I fix this?

Thanks in Advance

1. You must enable ADB on the Fire TV device before you can connect to the device.

From the main (Launcher) screen, select Settings.
Select System > Developer Options.
Select ADB Debugging.
Get the IP Address

2. You need the IP address of your Fire TV device on your network to connect ADB to it.

Select System > About > Network. Make note of the IP address listed on this screen.

3. Under setting in the app add your IP address and save... Then click on connect Wink
(2015-05-11, 17:27)imtiajmeah Wrote:
(2015-05-11, 17:12)Harvinder Wrote: Hi,

How can I fix this?

Thanks in Advance

1. You must enable ADB on the Fire TV device before you can connect to the device.

Select System > Developer Options.
Select ADB Debugging.
Get the IP Address

2. You need the IP address of your Fire TV device on your network to connect ADB to it.

Select System > About > Network. Make note of the IP address listed on this screen.

3. Under setting in the app add your IP address and save... Then click on connect Wink

Hi thanks for the reply, I have done exactly as you have said and I still get the same error as in the screenshot?
(2015-05-11, 15:36)imtiajmeah Wrote:
(2015-05-11, 13:16)umanbean Wrote: Can someone tell me how to use this prog?

**** C:\FTVv0.46\FTV> **** You unzipped to the wrong folder ****

1. Unzip the folders to "C:\FTV"
2. Launch app "Amazon FireTV Utility App.exe"

Wink

Thanks for the reply. Now I can see how it works.
where is this C:\FTV folder do i create one in my computerHuh i unziped into a made folder does it really matter where you unzip it??
(2015-05-14, 01:31)kdub69 Wrote: where is this C:\FTV folder do i create one in my computerHuh i unziped into a made folder does it really matter where you unzip it??

Yes, you manually create a new folder on the root of C (C:\) named "FTV", and unzip the contents to there. So the folder would be "C:\FTV\"
Changelog v0.47

Added multiple APK install (require tickbox in settings to show option in Main)
Minor code cleanup
Changelog v0.48

Added the ability to extract installed APK files from the AFTV
Added USB ADB Connection for use with AFTVS (Many thanks to Poli Maltsos for the donation of an Amazon FireTV Stick)
Forgive my ignorance but for the life of me I cant figure out how to make a complete backup of my Kodi install to send to another fire stick. All I see is backup ext usb and sd card, where can I do a complete backup and then do a complete restore to another stick?

Edit - Nevermind, I figured it out, I am doing them individually. I guess I am familiar with adbfire and was looking for a 1 click option.

Great program btw. Thanks
can anyone tell me how to extract the config file for llama ?
i have not tested this yet but will do once i get home, the extract APK - can it extract Ikono tv app ? and llamla config file ?
Changelog v0.50

Updated - ADB drivers to version 1.0.32
Added - Check for valid file and path when installing 3rd party apk apps (User will be informed of any whitespace in file path)
Added - Power On or Standby toggle button
Added - FireStarter app - Thanks to sphinx02 over XDA Developers for his great little app for more details go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/fire-tv/...p-t3118135
Added - Real connection status on FTV Details popup

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[APP] Amazon FireTV Utility App v0.671