importing issue since kodi 14a4
Hey Guys:
I was running Kodi 14 Alpha3 for a while now, and was using the special tvshow importer script below (advacedsettings.xml).

-<advancedsettings>
-<tvshowmatching action="prepend">
<regexp>Season[\._ ]([0-9]+)[\\/]([0-9]+)[^\\/]*</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>

I upgraded to Kodi 14a4 today, and it seems that this script no longer works.
at 1st it was because the install folder became C:\program files\kodi instead of C:\program files\xbmc
so I put the script under the new install folder kodi\system

in the log, i see that it notices the file, but it still does not import my tvshows.
Movies work fine as they did not require a special import script.

Quote:16:28:17 T:5696 NOTICE: load settings...
16:28:17 T:5696 WARNING: CSettingString: unknown options filler "timezonecountries" of "locale.timezonecountry"
16:28:17 T:5696 WARNING: CSettingString: unknown options filler "timezones" of "locale.timezone"
16:28:17 T:5696 NOTICE: Loaded settings file from special://xbmc/system/advancedsettings.xml
16:28:17 T:5696 NOTICE: Contents of special://xbmc/system/advancedsettings.xml are...
<advancedsettings>
<tvshowmatching action="prepend">
<regexp>Season[\._ ]([0-9]+)[\\/]([0-9]+)[^\\/]*</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>
16:28:17 T:5696 NOTICE: No settings file to load (special://masterprofile/advancedsettings.xml)
has any one else encountered this issue?
installed Kodi nightly last night on Linux Mint 17 , and proceeded to scan TV shows which had not been done before
on this system. Kodi started scanning, but very quickly stopped. check in TV Shows and only a few shows scapped
using the Local info scaper.
I then tried again ie scannewcontent on particular folder and it started to scan then immediately stopped.
It seems that TV Shows are not getting scrapped in properly.
I have ATV2 with Gotham 13.2 and this works fine.
ok, glad it is not just me. I have openELEC 4.2.0 running (gotham 13.2) with the same advancedsettings.xml file and it works fine.
my script was working on Windows with XBMC 14a3 no problems, just since the update to 14a4 that it's an issue.

Also, are you using an advancedsettings.xml for your tv shows? or no?
debug logs (wiki)?
I put a partial in the 1st post, where it found the file, but said there was no settings to load.
if you would like a full one let me know.
yes
Hey Ned:
So I reopened my XBMC this morning to get you a fresh log file.
Oddly enough, everything imported this time... my TV Shows all got added.
Could you maybe confirm where the advacedsettings.xml file is supposed to be?
Is it under C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\
or is it under the masterprofile somewhere (C:\user\%user%\appdata\roaming\kodi)?

Logs - debug log
the latter path is correct.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
importing issue since kodi 14a40