Fanart for Unknown Artists / Albums
It's great that these sites exist, although for some reason XBMC fails to assign Fanart to a large proportion of the Artists in my collection, even when there are pictures available when you click through to Artist Information and see what's been scraped. I have a music App on my phone (PlayerPro) which found Artist pictures for virtually everything automatically, so it's obviously possible.

But I guess my point is that if XBMC / Kodi wants to move to become more mainstream and less of a niche (dare I say geek?) product, things like this put off a very large number of potential users. Again, I'm not a coder so I could be wrong, but it seems like it wouldn't be difficult at all to add an option to the Menu within XBMC called something like "Edit Artist Information". This could bring up a form with all the fields there to be filled in within the GUI, rather than expecting people to mess about with finding a template .xml or .nfo file, filling it in, saving it, and getting XBMC to import it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fanart for Unknown Artists / Albums - by noncom - 2014-10-08, 10:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart for Unknown Artists / Albums0