• 6(current)
Win PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows
(2014-10-27, 05:56)BankerBankson Wrote:
(2014-10-27, 05:08)rd1979 Wrote: Does this work in Helix? I looked in the OP, didn't see any mention..........

PTVL is not Helix supported. This does read the settings2.xml file regardless of version, but I'd venture to guess that if PTVL isn't Helix compatible, this shouldn't be considered so either.

Coming back here to check responses, I realized I posted the question in the wrong place, but thanks all the same. PTVL doesn't run in Helix, that explains a lot.
Thanks.
Loving this so far. Thanks!

However, would it be possible to have it re-populate the channel numbers after deleting channels, or even rearrange where channels is in the list?

Thanks! Keep up the great work.
Great application and very useful. I just installed the update from two days ago, it could be just me...but the add button for interleaved channels seems to be missing.
(2014-10-31, 22:43)ericj80 Wrote: Great application and very useful. I just installed the update from two days ago, it could be just me...but the add button for interleaved channels seems to be missing.

Same here.. I'm sure it will be sorted soon
(2014-11-03, 09:49)layziefj Wrote:
(2014-10-31, 22:43)ericj80 Wrote: Great application and very useful. I just installed the update from two days ago, it could be just me...but the add button for interleaved channels seems to be missing.

Yeah, I am working on it now. I got overzealous on trying to hide things that I "thought" weren't needed on certain channel types. I should have it fixed today.
(2014-11-03, 18:26)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 09:49)layziefj Wrote:

Yeah, I am working on it now. I got overzealous on trying to hide things that I "thought" weren't needed on certain channel types. I should have it fixed today.

Did you upload it? Says last update was 9 days ago.
Quote:Did you upload it? Says last update was 9 days ago.

He hasn't yet. Be patient, he'll get it up once it's ready.
Peppy, great work! I have a few quick questions I hope you can answer. When adding an interleaved channel can you tell me what the items mean? Such as what is min count, max count, starting episode (which i think i understand) and # of episodes...what their functions are exactly. I appreciate it and keep it up!

[EDIT]

After searching (which didn't lead to much, I haven't found any decent explanations of exactly how interleaving works through modifying settings2.xml only references to pseudotv manager) I took a look at the source code for pseudotv (specifically Rules.py) and found out the information there.

For anyone else who is looking I'll leave the info here:

min count - minimum interleave count
max count - max interleave count
starting episode - self explanatory. Though I wonder if there is any way to assign a random number to this?

What I'm still at a loss of, as I did not come across this in the source code for rules.py is # of episodes....what exactly is this?
If you can find Milkman's guide, he explained it much better than I could. Check the PTVL forum.
Absolutely loving the program. Makes life a million times easier.

One weird quirk I've noticed, though: When ticking the "Exclude BCTs" box, after hitting save, the box doesn't stay ticked. Likewise, it doesn't show it as ticked if the option has been configured through PTVL's options. The setting sticks, but the checkmark doesn't.

Other than that, the latest update fixed any other issues I had. As someone who adds and changes channels often, I love this program.
(2014-11-08, 03:13)peppy6582 Wrote: If you can find Milkman's guide, he explained it much better than I could. Check the PTVL forum.

Thanks, I kind of feel foolish because I've read this before and taking another look I came across the section I needed.
I may have found a small issue while trying to use this on my netbook. I could not adjust the screen size and the bottom was cut off.
Hi peppy6582,
As a Debian user, is there anything I can do, to aid (& speed) the development, of the Linux version.
Thanks
IMnobody
(2014-11-13, 18:06)IMnobody Wrote: Hi peppy6582,
As a Debian user, is there anything I can do, to aid (& speed) the development, of the Linux version.
Thanks
IMnobody

If you know Java, HTML5, or the ExtJS 3.4.0 framework, PLEASE HELP.
(2014-11-13, 20:19)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2014-11-13, 18:06)IMnobody Wrote: Hi peppy6582,
Thanks
IMnobody

If you know Java, HTML5, or the ExtJS 3.4.0 framework, PLEASE HELP.

Honestly, I'm a lot better at beaking things, than building them.
But, at least now, you've put the call out, for others who do have those skills, to come offer help.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows7