• 2(current)
Win PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows
(2014-10-15, 15:50)layziefj Wrote:
(2014-10-15, 14:17)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2014-10-15, 06:34)scilz Wrote: lol i should have read the whole page i was sitting here for about 20 minutes trying to get this to work looks great though cant wait to try it out. thank you for the work you put in peppy.

No problem. I have been wanting this thing to work for a while with PTVL, and now that the source is out there, I hope to keep it up to date. Any additional features that you guys might want?

Awesome! First of thanks for taking the time to have a crack at this.

Feature request
(not sure if possible)
But the ability to create a playlist via this manager, by queuing movies/tv/shows/streams from different sources (library, plugins, youtube, live feed). Would make things easier for scheduling.
eg
I want to tell it to queue kids tv shows from 9am to 11am(via me choosing the episodes), then play an internet live stream(ustvnow/filmon) from 11am to 1pm, then Drama tv shows from 1pm - 3pm then 3pm to 6pm cartoons, 6pm, queue news channels, then 7pm through to midnight movies.

Something along those lines. Im guessing it maybe quite difficult, but here's hoping against hope. Smile

Already there Smile
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-10-15, 14:17)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2014-10-15, 06:34)scilz Wrote: lol i should have read the whole page i was sitting here for about 20 minutes trying to get this to work looks great though cant wait to try it out. thank you for the work you put in peppy.

No problem. I have been wanting this thing to work for a while with PTVL, and now that the source is out there, I hope to keep it up to date. Any additional features that you guys might want?

Feature request
(not sure if possible)
But the ability to create a playlist via this manager, by queuing movies/tv/shows/streams from different sources (library, plugins, youtube, live feed). Would make things easier for scheduling.
eg
I want to tell it to queue kids tv shows from 9am to 11am(via me choosing the episodes), then play an internet live stream(ustvnow/filmon) from 11am to 1pm, then Drama tv shows from 1pm - 3pm then 3pm to 6pm cartoons, 6pm, queue news channels, then 7pm through to midnight movies.

Something along those lines. Im guessing it maybe quite difficult, but here's hoping against hope. Smile

You could possibly set up dummy hidden channels and then create your actual channel with best fit scheduling to create this.

Step one - six
1. Create Kids TV Shows Channel
2. Create Internet Live Stream Channel
3. Cartoon Drama TV Show Channel
4. Create Cartoon Channel
5. Create News Channel
6. Create Movie Channel

Step 7-8
7. Create Main Channel
8. Best Fit Scheduling ... insert time and corresponding channel.

Now you have your very own syndicated network channel.
I used the old manager quite a bit while setting up my channels. Already enjoying the new features in this. Thanks.
(2014-10-15, 15:56)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-15, 14:17)peppy6582 Wrote: No problem. I have been wanting this thing to work for a while with PTVL, and now that the source is out there, I hope to keep it up to date. Any additional features that you guys might want?

Feature request
(not sure if possible)
eg

Already there Smile

Awesome.. umm where again? Do you mean via channel scheduling? or its being implemented in the release for this friday?

(2014-10-15, 19:27)japes Wrote: You could possibly set up dummy hidden channels and then create your actual channel with best fit scheduling to create this.

Step one - six
1. Create Kids TV Shows Channel
2. Create Internet Live Stream Channel
3. Cartoon Drama TV Show Channel
4. Create Cartoon Channel
5. Create News Channel
6. Create Movie Channel

Step 7-8
7. Create Main Channel
8. Best Fit Scheduling ... insert time and corresponding channel.

Now you have your very own syndicated network channel.

Thanks will try this
Been lurking a bit. Have not found an answer. Will the PseudoTV Live Manager allow you to configure an autotuning list of your own separate from the public list? Autotuning list is easier than manual tuning, but public list creates some channels I don't want. Having my own autotuning list would be very helpful. Is this in the scope of what the PseudoTV Live Manager will do? Or could do?
(2014-10-14, 23:15)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-14, 22:17)DrPeterOBoogie Wrote: Good evening,

I have this from github, unzipped, go to install but get a "Cannot Start Application" - "Cannot download the application. The application is missing required files. Contact application vendor for assistance".

Do i need xbmc / pseudo live on the windows pc i install this on, i had hoped to just export the settings2 from OpenELEC to a Windows PC - work on it then return it to OpenELEC?

I am on a windows 7 pc.

Hasn't been release yet, thats source you are trying to run...

Wait till friday it will be released then Smile

Waited, Saturday here now Big Grin

Is it delayed, if it is i might head to bed?
I promise, it is coming shortly! Just finishing up a few simple things.
Only jesting guys, you release when ready. Its too late for me now - too tired LOL, it can occupy my time tomorrow. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
It is released. Check the first post. Right-click the link, and save as.
Been giving it a test run. Looks and works great. Only thing I have found so far is under Network/Studios tab the Movie Studios doesn't show studios it shows movie titles. I will continue messing with it and if I see anything else I'll let you know.
Thanks a lot. Cant wait to try it.
On my 1920x1080 TV/Monitor I cant access the the bottom of the screen (meaning save on the TV Guide, etc). When not in fullscreen mode, it only displays a tiny strip of the top (the file button). Please add a scroll bar or something. Thanks.
(2014-10-18, 06:17)Chadman Wrote: Thanks a lot. Cant wait to try it.
On my 1920x1080 TV/Monitor I cant access the the bottom of the screen (meaning save on the TV Guide, etc). When not in fullscreen mode, it only displays a tiny strip of the top (the file button). Please add a scroll bar or something. Thanks.

Displays fine on my 1080, make sure you are not running enlarged dpi text.
I am. I can edit it, but a scroll bar or windowed mode (with scroll bar, I guess) would make it easier, since I would have to keep changing it back and forth. I know adding code or features for one person isn't awesome, but I probably won't be the only one with this issue.
Anyway, I'll adjust dpi for now and give it a try. Thanks, guys.
(2014-10-18, 06:50)Chadman Wrote: I am. I can edit it, but a scroll bar or windowed mode (with scroll bar, I guess) would make it easier, since I would have to keep changing it back and forth. I know adding code or features for one person isn't awesome, but I probably won't be the only one with this issue.
Anyway, I'll adjust dpi for now and give it a try. Thanks, guys.

Use windows compatibility mode to keep that one program from using dpi
Great work guys! I just have one question, is there any way to run 2 instances of PseudoTV Live Manager on the same computer? On my setup I edit the upstairs and downstairs XBMC/PTVL files side by side when using the original manager as there was no installer.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows7