Win PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows
(2014-10-19, 00:24)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2014-10-18, 23:44)BankerBankson Wrote:
(2014-10-18, 23:14)DrPeterOBoogie Wrote: Good Evening,

I am exporting my myvideo78 and settings2.xml from openelec to windows 7.

Pointing the manager at them i am told i have connected okay but then get:

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application..........

Index was outside bounds of hte array"

Can i send any form of report or log to help

I have the same error. Seems to occur because I don't have ANY videos in my library...I only stream. When I added a video, the error went away.

Yeah. That will happen. It will probably get fixed in future updates.

Did an uninstall/reinstall of the app just now. Keep getting the above error, even with a video in my library. It isn't reading my settings2.xml at all. I can add a channel or 2 manually, click Save on the TV Guide tab, and they stay. But if I exit the app and reopen it, I get the error message popup and no channels listed under TV Guide. When I view my settings2.xml, I see that it wrote the 2 channels prior...it's just not reading it.

(2014-10-19, 01:11)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-18, 23:44)BankerBankson Wrote:
(2014-10-18, 23:14)DrPeterOBoogie Wrote: Good Evening,

I am exporting my myvideo78 and settings2.xml from openelec to windows 7.

Pointing the manager at them i am told i have connected okay but then get:

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application..........

Index was outside bounds of hte array"

Can i send any form of report or log to help

I have the same error. Seems to occur because I don't have ANY videos in my library...I only stream. When I added a video, the error went away.

I couldn't imagine using PTVL only for streaming... performance wise there is no lag with local media. So it's like watching regular tv... external sources will make surfing slow...

I just don't like downloading media manually. And I rarely watch the same videos repeatedly. So I really don't rip my DVDs because of that. I'd rather stream YouTube & USTVNow and the like, as it's always new/fresh content. I can imagine how much faster PTVL would be if I used local media, though!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Test ignore - by peppy6582 - 2014-10-10, 14:23
RE: [Release] PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows - by BankerBankson - 2014-10-19, 01:59
Multiple Kodi Builds - by RORO-RR - 2015-02-23, 09:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows7