• 5(current)
Win PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows
You should post that over in the PTVL forum. I have no idea what would be causing that.
(2014-10-24, 02:54)peppy6582 Wrote: You should post that over in the PTVL forum. I have no idea what would be causing that.

I would, but I doubt I'll get a helpful response over there. Most responses are along the lines of "LOL IT"S ALREADY ANSWERED IN THE OP"

When it's not.
(2014-10-24, 18:59)Zacharybinx34 Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 02:54)peppy6582 Wrote: You should post that over in the PTVL forum. I have no idea what would be causing that.

I would, but I doubt I'll get a helpful response over there. Most responses are along the lines of "LOL IT"S ALREADY ANSWERED IN THE OP"

When it's not.

Try manually deleting settings2.xml.

Then go into PTVL settings and check all the clear cache settings.

Then auto-tune again (the community list syntax for a bunch of lists has just been updated so that might have been part of the problem).

---

As for your live tv problem (which I was trying to help you with btw), I believe you need to open your xmltv file and change the channel names to match the correct stream names. I'm no expert on xmltv but if you upload it I can take a look and try to point out what section you need to change.

Based on your settings2.xml channels 1, 3, 9, 10, 14, 19, 27, 28, and 29 should already be matched correctly.

That means 2,4,5,6,7,8,11,13,13,15,16,17,18,20,21,22,23,24,25,26 need to be changed.

When it's not.

Are you a trouble maker? all your questions have been answered... what you are looking for is someone to hold your hand...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-10-24, 19:26)Lunatixz Wrote:

When it's not.

Are you a trouble maker? all your questions have been answered... what you are looking for is someone to hold your hand...

As I said. Unhelpful at best. I guess me and peppy6582 are trouble makers who need our hands held since he can't figure out what's causing this either....

I have spent hours and hours working on getting this to work. I am very tech savy, but obviously this program is for the elite of the elite. I have read your original posts over and over, and I still can't get things working correctly. Every process seems to be missing 1 key step, (most of which I found out from other threads), or else has one common problem unique to my setup.

You acting like people who don't get it are stupid and refuse to read gets old.
(2014-10-21, 19:31)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: Love this! I stopped messing with PseudoTV live because there was no manager, but came back once this ready.

So far so good, but when i get to editing any youtube channels I get the follow Error

Unhandled Exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=323696

The limit sort sections are overlapping the channel names and looks all glitchy when this happens.

Any ideas?

thanks!

I took a look. I'm no expert, so take this for what it is.

So, when I pasted your settings back in, the unnatural line breaks disappeared. The channels that had them, were nol issue. It stopped at 97 for some reason.

In the PTVL Manager, I ran into the Unhandled Exception error on channel 99 through 122. Those are your YouTube channels. I'm not sure if they were autotuned or not, but they were added wrong. They have channel type 17 instead of 10. No idea where 17 came from. You should be able to edit those to the correct ones with PTVL Manager. Or you can edit them directly in settings2.xml.

I can give you some examples,etc., but it may just be a bad autotune. I thought that the person who is doing some great curating of that list mentioned something about some broken entries there.

For a fresh start, uninstall PseudoTV Live. Then go to you addons folder and delete the pseudotv live folder. Then, go back reinstall and rerun autotune.

Edit: or just go in to PTVL Manager or the settings2.xml and delete those channels. Then, you can go right back in and recreate them. You're tech savvy and Luna's given you a guide and there's the manager, so you should have no further issues.
(2014-10-25, 04:50)Chadman Wrote:
(2014-10-21, 19:31)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: Love this! I stopped messing with PseudoTV live because there was no manager, but came back once this ready.

So far so good, but when i get to editing any youtube channels I get the follow Error

Unhandled Exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=323696

The limit sort sections are overlapping the channel names and looks all glitchy when this happens.

Any ideas?

thanks!

I took a look. I'm no expert, so take this for what it is.

So, when I pasted your settings back in, the unnatural line breaks disappeared. The channels that had them, were nol issue. It stopped at 97 for some reason.

In the PTVL Manager, I ran into the Unhandled Exception error on channel 99 through 122. Those are your YouTube channels. I'm not sure if they were autotuned or not, but they were added wrong. They have channel type 17 instead of 10. No idea where 17 came from. You should be able to edit those to the correct ones with PTVL Manager. Or you can edit them directly in settings2.xml.

I can give you some examples,etc., but it may just be a bad autotune. I thought that the person who is doing some great curating of that list mentioned something about some broken entries there.

For a fresh start, uninstall PseudoTV Live. Then go to you addons folder and delete the pseudotv live folder. Then, go back reinstall and rerun autotune.

Edit: or just go in to PTVL Manager or the settings2.xml and delete those channels. Then, you can go right back in and recreate them. You're tech savvy and Luna's given you a guide and there's the manager, so you should have no further issues.

This is an example of a helpful post. Thanks =)

I'll be able to get it from here, but this reveals a problem with autotune as I have literally autotuned like 5 times with the same results. Thanks though!

Now just to fix my EPG data problems, then I'll be good to go with this. Thanks again!
(2014-10-24, 19:22)azrael17 Wrote:

When it's not.

Then auto-tune again (the community list syntax for a bunch of lists has just been updated so that might have been part of the problem).

---

As for your live tv problem (which I was trying to help you with btw), I believe you need to open your xmltv file and change the channel names to match the correct stream names. I'm no expert on xmltv but if you upload it I can take a look and try to point out what section you need to change.

Based on your settings2.xml channels 1, 3, 9, 10, 14, 19, 27, 28, and 29 should already be matched correctly.

That means 2,4,5,6,7,8,11,13,13,15,16,17,18,20,21,22,23,24,25,26 need to be changed.

I posted it here.

thanks for the help!

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/57eda8bbedff24498e0c
Lets keep on topic!! this forum is for PTVL Manager related questions... not help with PTVL... there is already a thread for that..
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-10-25, 06:59)Zacharybinx34 Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 19:22)azrael17 Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 18:59)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: I would, but I doubt I'll get a helpful response over there. Most responses are along the lines of "LOL IT"S ALREADY ANSWERED IN THE OP"

When it's not.

---

I posted it here.

thanks for the help!

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/57eda8bbedff24498e0c

I'll continue this in the PTVL thread.
Any update on the Linux version of this app?
The latest windows version, still locks up, when trying it on Debian, via Wine.
Or, why couldn't this have been, another XBMC application, instead of a standalone windows.

Thanks
Does this work in Helix? I looked in the OP, didn't see any mention..........
(2014-10-27, 05:08)rd1979 Wrote: Does this work in Helix? I looked in the OP, didn't see any mention..........

PTVL is not Helix supported. This does read the settings2.xml file regardless of version, but I'd venture to guess that if PTVL isn't Helix compatible, this shouldn't be considered so either.
(2014-10-27, 04:57)IMnobody Wrote: Any update on the Linux version of this app?
Or, why couldn't this have been, another XBMC application, instead of a standalone windows.

Thanks

I finally got my build environment stable with Mono (what a pain). I am going to have to port all of the code to C#, because they haven't kept vb up to date. I have a shell of the app (that does nothing) running in Mono on Ubuntu. It is going to take me a couple weeks.
(2014-10-27, 12:08)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2014-10-27, 04:57)IMnobody Wrote: Any update on the Linux version of this app?

Thanks

I finally got my build environment stable with Mono (what a pain). I am going to have to port all of the code to C#, because they haven't kept vb up to date. I have a shell of the app (that does nothing) running in Mono on Ubuntu. It is going to take me a couple weeks.

I missed my chance to learn to code back in the 80's, time &, work, got in the way.
Wish now, it hadn't.
Your a good man Peppy.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows7