Retrieving in-progress music videos
Hi,

for my addon XBMC File Cleaner I need a way to retrieve any music videos that have resume points stored in the library. I understand XBMC used to not store resume points for these videos in the past, but since the last time I read the JSON-RPC API I noticed GetMusicVideos now supports the resume property. Therefore I drafted the following request, but it gives me an error: "Received value does not match any of the union type definitions."

Code:
{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"VideoLibrary.GetMusicVideos","params":{"properties":["title","thumbnail","resume","artist","album","genre","lastplayed","year","runtime","fanart","file","streamdetails"],"filter":{"and":{"field": "resume.position","operator":"greaterthan","value":0}}},"id":"libMusicVideos"}

Could anyone tell me how to filter based on the position field of the resume object? I am also planning to use this for episodes and movies, so even if music videos still do not support resume points I would still like to know how to do this for the other videos.

Thanks in advance!
What is the error you are getting?

The field "resume.position" looks wrong. IIRC we only have a boolean "inprogress" filter but it only works for movies, tvshows and episodes.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
This is the full error message:
Code:
{"error":{"code":-32602,"data":{"method":"VideoLibrary.GetMusicVideos","stack":{"message":"Received value does not match any of the union type definitions","name":"filter","property":{"type":"string"},"type":"object"}},"message":"Invalid params."},"id":"libMusicVideos","jsonrpc":"2.0"}

I based the fields on the data I found here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=JSO...MusicVideo

I am currently using the inprogress field but I noticed here there are a lot of new filters since the last time I looked, such as tag, resume, streamdetails, etc. This would open up some new ways to use my addon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrieving in-progress music videos0