• 21(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
pecinko Wrote:Just to be sure - this would leave you without metadata info?

That's fine, there is no need for metadata for me on this view.

The Cover, the Title and the possibility to access the info-view would be sufficient.

Cheers
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
pecinko Wrote:I am, as always, open to suggestions regarding possible improvements of user experience.
Any chance of having Music Videos as a submenu to Movies given quartz does not have a "Video" home menu item and given many users have them probably ? Just throwing Sh!t at the wall to see what sticks ... Wink Maybe make it an option in the xbmc > Settings > Quartz pane ?

Like weather plus ... not a big dealio by any means but more for convenience.
dynaflash Wrote:Any chance of having Music Videos as a submenu to Movies given quartz does not have a "Video" home menu item and given many users have them probably ? Just throwing Sh!t at the wall to see what sticks ... Wink Maybe make it an option in the xbmc > Settings > Quartz pane ?

I would probably go with a Music Videos being subsection in Music.

BUT, I don't have music videos to test with.

Could you export your Music Videos section to a file that I could import into XBMC? I would like to check the views for those videos, too.

And I would try to do this ASAP, as I'll be on vacation next month.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Have fun on holiday!

Would it be possible to have TV posters rather than episode thumbs on the home page as shortcuts? So it would look more like the Movies section.

I don't know if it is possible, but I think episode thumbs aren't that informative - and it would look much neater.

Thanks.
dukevim Wrote:Have fun on holiday!

Would it be possible to have TV posters rather than episode thumbs on the home page as shortcuts?

Thanks.

I agree it would look much better. But, what if I just added a whole season of some TV series? I would get 12 (not sure of number) identical posters next to each other. Guess it would work for random or when u just add new episodes of different shows.
@dukevim

Regarding a suggestion, besides not being possible ATM and it can be confusing in some cases, Japaja is right.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

alexdzn Wrote:As for view mode, may be it is possible to add view like this:http://cl.ly/1o0p1w3K1K0s45053t0V

Had a play with this a little but I was not satisfied with the looks or usability.

However, we have now 10 views to choose from.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

OK, finally finished:

- Fixed bugs
- Some improvements
- Further speed improvements :-) (This will come handy on ATV2, as my ION HTPC died Undecided )
- To be released tomorrow

I love this skin :-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Tomorrow can't come soon enough. Big Grin
Japaja Wrote:Tomorrow can't come soon enough. Big Grin

Just arrived :-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Just tested it. Nice improvements. Congrats m8Smile
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
hmm, would appear that the stock backgrounds in 0.9.9 are no longer available ... I assume they would have to be copied to the custom background folder ?
dynaflash Wrote:hmm, would appear that the stock backgrounds in 0.9.9 are no longer available ... I assume they would have to be copied to the custom background folder ?

Backgrounds are available as a separate DL from a download folder - see first page for a link, it's the same as for manual skin install.

EDIT: http://skins.smartplus.cz/pedja-xbmc/download/

I really like them but they had to go from UI as I was not able to open up the path an offer them when you click on custom image.... I would be happy to bring them back if I find a solution.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Baswazz Wrote:Just tested it. Nice improvements. Congrats m8Smile

Happy to hear.

If I remember correctly you wanted fanart slideshow on Home. choose fanart folder in background settings and point it to you user/thumbs/video so it can pull fanart from video DB.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Yeah and I will upload Unpacked textures to

http://skins.smartplus.cz/pedja-xbmc/download/ later, so you can have a play if you like.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12