• 24(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
alexdzn Wrote:No, check in log line like this, when I go back from any directory to home menu and press menu button that favorites opens (2-4 times, just go back to home menu, not menu then wait, menu than wait)

Thanks, found it finally. That's what I get for keeping both Dharma and pre-Eden skin versions alive Confused

Problem was XBMC did not have enough time to do stringcompare, meaning you really need to press menu on remote very quickly couple of times in order to get stuck.

Your remote must love you very much :-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Add,please, codecs info near file name in osd like in Confluence.
alexdzn Wrote:Add,please, codecs info near file name in osd like in Confluence.

No, sorry. I might add it to Video Info.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Pushed update. Hopefully all issues are solved.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Gah, okay so now can navigate to put the old abstract background in .. but first the interface "spaz's" when doing so and also there is a non translucent band across lets say the most recently added movie thumbnails across the top.

Its just one opinion but ... is there any way to go back to the background selection from 0.9.9 but also retain the new cool features from 1.0 ?

Tbh from a look and feel standpoint from where I am at the home screen is much less appealing in 1.0 vs. 0.9. Again , just my .02 (two cents worth).
You removed the leading zeros so instead S0xE0x it now looks like SxEx. I prefer the old way and it's kind of a standard and looks better and please fix it.
dynaflash Wrote:Gah, okay so now can navigate to put the old abstract background in .. but first the interface "spaz's" when doing so and also there is a non translucent band across lets say the most recently added movie thumbnails across the top.

Its just one opinion but ... is there any way to go back to the background selection from 0.9.9 but also retain the new cool features from 1.0 ?

Tbh from a look and feel standpoint from where I am at the home screen is much less appealing in 1.0 vs. 0.9. Again , just my .02 (two cents worth).

Check global background button
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Japaja Wrote:You removed the leading zeros so instead S0xE0x it now looks like SxEx. I prefer the old way and it's kind of a standard and looks better and please fix it.

Have not touched that part of code must be xbmc related?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:No, sorry. I might add it to Video Info.

There is place between player buttons and settings buttons in osd and codec info will make it brilliant, if I have more knowledge in skin editing .... may be later you will play with it.
pecinko Wrote:Have not touched that part of code must be xbmc related?
Could be, but I reverted to older nightly and it's the same. Tried other skins like confluence and presence and they both show the leading zeroes in recently added/random episodes.
Japaja Wrote:Could be, but I reverted to older nightly and it's the same. Tried other skins like confluence and presence and they both show the leading zeroes in recently added/random episodes.

Problem is with random items only, recently added are fine AFAICT.

Looks like random items script was updated.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

alexdzn Wrote:There is place between player buttons and settings buttons in osd and codec info will make it brilliant, if I have more knowledge in skin editing .... may be later you will play with it.

No, I won't be putting media flags in OSD. Not later, not ever.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

You are correct it's just the random items and not skin related, sorry about that.
Japaja Wrote:You are correct it's just the random items and not skin related, sorry about that.

Ku:l :-)

They are shown nicely in Dharma, as it uses older script.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:Check global background button

Bingo, thanks works great! Awesome skin.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12