• 48(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
pecinko Wrote:Debugg log would probably tell some more, but my guess is it's xbmc related. Is that on beta1?

Ok, here is a debug log: http://pastebin.com/kpQV97iM

It shows everything from the point I click "Music Videos", then click "Nickelback", and see no entries.

Hope this helps.

Oh, and I'm running the 20111210-410c947 build, not the Beta1, as I've heard Beta1 causes more issues on AppleTV1's, so I've been holding off.
MacBook Pro 13", XBMC v12.1
AppleTV, OpenELEC v3.0.1
AppleTV2, Latest iOS
AppleTV3, Latest iOS
sceaga Wrote:Ok, here is a debug log: http://pastebin.com/kpQV97iM

It shows everything from the point I click "Music Videos", then click "Nickelback", and see no entries.

Hope this helps.

Oh, and I'm running the 20111210-410c947 build, not the Beta1, as I've heard Beta1 causes more issues on AppleTV1's, so I've been holding off.

Try it in Confluence to be sure, but xbmc reports only 1 item frim DB for your music videos. So my opinion is simething wrong with your DB or with xbmc retreiving data from it.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

berylium Wrote:Pecinko,

This is only partially relevant, I think, so apologies in advance.

Running the latest version of PleXBMC for Eden (beta 4) I am not able to get PleXBMC integration working in the Quartz.plexbmc skin. I've tried the skin.quartz.plexbmc-0.4 skin on both a Mac mini running an October nightly of Eden and on an ATV1 running the first beta of Eden and in both cases none of my Plex libraries show up on the XBMC home screen. I have an item in my XBMC library. PleXBMC integration is checked. I've tried the Aeon Nox, Cirrus, and Confluence PleXBMC skins and all of them work fine. It's just Quartz that has issues. Which is maddening since Quartz is the skin I want to use.

I know that hippojay seems to be MIA and his version of Quartz is not current with yours but do you have any idea what could be the problem?

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

-berylium

Hmm plexbmc quartz is provided by hippo and I'm not able to support it as I'm not provider of the plugin and thus do not understand fully hippo's magick there.

You may turn integration off and add your links manually through favourites. That will work for sure. I can help with that if needed.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:Try it in Confluence to be sure, but xbmc reports only 1 item frim DB for your music videos. So my opinion is simething wrong with your DB or with xbmc retreiving data from it.

It works fine in Confluence. If I select "Music Videos" in Confluence, it gives me a list of the Music Videos. However, when I use Quartz, when I click on "Music Videos" I get a list of Artist names, then if I click on an Artist, I get nothing. Confluence does not have this additional "Artist" level, it just lists my Music Videos media info just fine.

So something is different about your Music Video handling / display. How can I help troubleshoot this for you? What do you need from me?
AppleTV, OpenELEC v3.0.1
AppleTV2, Latest iOS
AppleTV3, Latest iOS
pecinko,

I would very much enjoy your help adding those Plex libraries as favorites. Are the instructions similar to your post here, on the Plex forums?

http://forums.plexapp.com/index.php/topi..._p__159526

thanks,

berylium
sceaga Wrote:It works fine in Confluence. If I select "Music Videos" in Confluence, it gives me a list of the Music Videos. However, when I use Quartz, when I click on "Music Videos" I get a list of Artist names, then if I click on an Artist, I get nothing. Confluence does not have this additional "Artist" level, it just lists my Music Videos media info just fine.

So something is different about your Music Video handling / display. How can I help troubleshoot this for you? What do you need from me?

I'll check it out.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

berylium Wrote:pecinko,

I would very much enjoy your help adding those Plex libraries as favorites. Are the instructions similar to your post here, on the Plex forums?

http://forums.plexapp.com/index.php/topi..._p__159526

thanks,

berylium

Indeed. Just shout here if you need additional help.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

sceaga Wrote:It works fine in Confluence. If I select "Music Videos" in Confluence, it gives me a list of the Music Videos. However, when I use Quartz, when I click on "Music Videos" I get a list of Artist names, then if I click on an Artist, I get nothing. Confluence does not have this additional "Artist" level, it just lists my Music Videos media info just fine.

Definitely Xbmc bug.

Fire up Confluence, go to Videos->Music Videos->Artists
and you'll have the same problem. Difference is, I'm opening Music videos->Artists by default whilst Confluence goes to Music Videos->Titles where this bug does not occur.

Try entering music videos through Videos item on home until it gets fixed. You should report it on TRAC.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Version 2.0.3 released

Workaround for xbmc bug related to music videos entered from artists
Addon settings always opens root dir
Watchlist script updates

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:***

Version 2.0.3 released

Workaround for xbmc bug related to music videos entered from artists
Addon settings always opens root dir
Watchlist script updates

Thanks! That helps, hopefully XBMC folks will fix this. I do know that the Music Videos handling has been problematic until now, so I know they are making changes here.
AppleTV, OpenELEC v3.0.1
AppleTV2, Latest iOS
AppleTV3, Latest iOS
pecinko Wrote:Indeed. Just shout here if you need additional help.

pecinko,

I've tried both the latest Quartz 2 release and version 1.0.3 of Quartz 1. In Quartz 1 I can enable the Movies library but disable all XBMC's submenus and insert Favorites in the submenu that link to PleXBMC. It does not appear that I can do that with Quartz 2. As best I can tell, in Quartz 2, I can do the above but only with the Videos menu item and the horizontal submenu items just use a generic icon that isn't very helpful.

So I'm using Quartz 1.0.3. And now to my question Smile

In setting up the views I want to use for the various sections and subsections I've found that there seems to be too much granularity. My primary problem is this: I want to use the Media Info 2 view but List is the default and changing the view for TV series must be done for each and every series. E.g., I can set '30 Rock' Season 1 to Media Info 2 but neither '30 Rock' Season 2 nor 'Arrested Development' or any of its seasons will be set to Media Info 2, they will remain on List view. In effect, if I wanted to see only Media Info 2 in my TV Shows section I would need to change the view for the All Shows subsection, each show's season sub-subsection, and every season of each show's sub-sub-subsection.

That's a lot of work!

Is this a PleXBMC problem or a Quartz 1.0.3 problem/feature? And can I do anything about it?

thanks!

berylium
Great improvements pecinko, Nice view improvements, and really nice homescreen, i like it all. Big Grin
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Baswazz Wrote:Great improvements pecinko, Nice view improvements, and really nice homescreen, i like it all. Big Grin

Hey Bas!

Thanks for feedback. Q2 is Eden only, so you'll have to wait just a bit more or try eden beta1.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:Hey Bas!

Thanks for feedback. Q2 is Eden only, so you'll have to wait just a bit more or try eden beta1.

Ahh owk that's the trick Big Grin thx mate.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Hi
i loved Quartz version 1 and have used it for months since i started with XBMC

great job Smile

version 2 is well slicker, but was wondering if i can customise meanues anywhere, in xml maybe? i would like to have submenues are options in main menu to list

in music, artists and albums only

i think you could in version 1?

thanks

Paul
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12