• 53(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
That looks really nice pecinko, i am interested. Let me know if you need some help with graphics.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Baswazz Wrote:That looks really nice pecinko, i am interested. Let me know if you need some help with graphics.

Thanks mate. I'll probably need some help and will probably contact you when I get things sorted out.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi!

First off, thanks for a great skin, by far my favorite one!
I was thinking, in light of the new (and strange!) XBMC behavior that someone wrote about in earlier in this thread (I think) that if you 'favorite' a playlist and the select the favorite the playlist autoplays instead of showing the contents, would you consider adding the option of having favorites AND playlists as items in the submenus for movies and TV shows? I know one can add all video playlists as an item in the submenu, and that works fine, but then one can't have seperate playlists for movies and TV shows.

Keep up the good work!

/AG
Fantastic news!

A global background option per Quartz 1 would be good

Looking forward to Quartz Origins!
arrgrr Wrote:Hi!

First off, thanks for a great skin, by far my favorite one!
I was thinking, in light of the new (and strange!) XBMC behavior that someone wrote about in earlier in this thread (I think) that if you 'favorite' a playlist and the select the favorite the playlist autoplays instead of showing the contents, would you consider adding the option of having favorites AND playlists as items in the submenus for movies and TV shows? I know one can add all video playlists as an item in the submenu, and that works fine, but then one can't have seperate playlists for movies and TV shows.

/AG

It will take a bit of time as I'm busy with Quartz Origins at the moment but I'm putting this on to-do list and will fix it.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

bezza Wrote:Fantastic news!

A global background option per Quartz 1 would be good

Looking forward to Quartz Origins!

I'll see what I can do as I won't be able to use top & bottom fading on list in that case. Hmm...
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Is Quartz 1 still available somewhere (for Eden)?

Thanks
Hey pecinko, is quatz intended to support extrafanart? I have lots and it works in night and neon skins, but quartz will only show one fanart per item. I like the slide show effect that some other skins use, as well as the random fanart each time you focus an item. Random fanart on home would be cool, too.

Once in awhile I spend some time looking through other available skins, just to see what's out there. I ALWAYS come back to quartz, nothing else can match its combination of speed and style.

Thanks again!
Thanks for av very good skin.

But I have one question.
When I insert an DVD to my drive, the DVD start, that's OK.
But the controls for the DVD Play disc, open/close is under XBMC menu.
Is there a way to move this to Movies. Its probably always movies, so that would be nice.
And I`d like to have the open/close menu for the disc drive there always.
Is that possible?
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
** Updated to version 2.0.4 **

Improved MPAA flags detection (thanks casinatorcxc)
Changed date info handling for some addons (thanks jabbba)
Shutdown menu cosmetics
Improved performance on Home screen
Improved media panel episodes handling (thanks GuyJustHere)

Playlists fix is pending as I have to rework custom items handling to make it compatible with new version of script. Hopefully, I have addressed all other issues/suggestions.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:** Updated to version 2.0.4 **

Improved MPAA flags detection (thanks casinatorcxc)
Changed date info handling for some addons (thanks jabbba)
Shutdown menu cosmetics
Improved performance on Home screen
Improved media panel episodes handling (thanks GuyJustHere)

Playlists fix is pending as I have to rework custom items handling to make it compatible with new version of script. Hopefully, I have addressed all other issues/suggestions.

Have you pushed it to the repo yet? I'm not seeing it.

Looking forward to the update!
casinatorcxc Wrote:Have you pushed it to the repo yet? I'm not seeing it.

XBMC checks for updates in given time intervals. Use context menu force refresh to speed it up.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:XBMC checks for updates in given time intervals. Use context menu force refresh to speed it up.

Awesome update, thanks!
Yeah appreciate you working on this skin!

My skin got stuck in 'dim' screensaver mode, was wondering what was going on with it. So I rebooted xbmc and then noticed all the changes! Must have been a bug because of updating.

I do like seeing the show name and episode on the home screen. However, it looks so busy! Many of the names are too long so they auto-scroll kind of awkwardly. Not sure how you'd fix that though... it needs more lines.

if you have a second could you get back to me about my question regarding extrafanart?
Wow, it was only after you mentioned this skin in another thread that I got interested. It all makes sense now. I have a feeling that you are trying to make a true Apple TV 2 skin, and maybe that would be your end goal. Apple does well by keeping things simple. Simple skin that would feel and look almost the same as Apple TV, but works as well as Quartz 2 would be awesome.

Count me in for testing and bug reporting.
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12