• 70(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
Yes, it seems to have been a delay due to the atv2.

So a couple of questions/suggestions.

1) Is it only limited to the top 4 according the script? Would it be possible to maybe extend that out to more?

2) Would it be possible to add it as a submenu underneath tv shows? This really is only pertinent if its possible to have variable length watchlist.
westcoastbias Wrote:Yes, it seems to have been a delay due to the atv2.

So a couple of questions/suggestions.

1) Is it only limited to the top 4 according the script? Would it be possible to maybe extend that out to more?

2) Would it be possible to add it as a submenu underneath tv shows? This really is only pertinent if its possible to have variable length watchlist.

1) More items can be added. Script limit is 25. How much items did you have in mind? Smile

2) I would need to code a whole separate screen for it as this feature is not XBMC core function. This may change after XBMC Eden is released
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:1) More items can be added. Script limit is 25. How much items did you have in mind? Smile

2) I would need to code a whole separate screen for it as this feature is not XBMC core function. This may change after XBMC Eden is released

1) I dont know, but I think 10 would be a good number.

2) Too bad, I will hope for the best and maybe bug them in that thread.
westcoastbias Wrote:1) I dont know, but I think 10 would be a good number.

I would rather go with 6, maybe 8 so you don't have to scroll to much to get to recently added.

Let's see what others have to say.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:I would rather go with 6, maybe 8 so you don't have to scroll to much to get to recently added.

Yes, 6 or 8 sounds more right.
The Real Skimshady
How hard would it be to allow for a variable there?
westcoastbias Wrote:How hard would it be to allow for a variable there?

It depends on what your goal is. I keep asking myself what shouldn't be there instead of what's missing.

I'll increase WL to 6 items for now and we will se for the future. If/when season poster become available for recently added it would allow for more items on shelf.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:I would rather go with 6, maybe 8 so you don't have to scroll to much to get to recently added.

I'll go for 10 or even more. Because i add more movies then i watch. So i hate it when a not watched movie is not on my recently added list. Tongue
But thats how i roll

Also for my parents it is more easy to have the recently added movies in the homescreen.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Baswazz Wrote:I'll go for 10 or even more. Because i add more movies then i watch. So i hate it when a not watched movie is not on my recently added list. Tongue
But thats how i roll

Also for my parents it is more easy to have the recently added movies in the homescreen.

Recently added are limited to 10 items. Watchlist episodes are addition to recently added - currently watching or next unwatched.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Pecinko .... its *gotta* be getting pretty close Wink

Everything is working fantastic on this end ...
dynaflash Wrote:Pecinko .... its *gotta* be getting pretty close Wink

Everything is working fantastic on this end ...

OK, time for me and Baswazz to have some fun Nod
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:OK, time for me and Baswazz to have some fun Nod

Lol, fantastic. Keep it going ... best you've very done yet. Looking forward to it!
Hi Pecinko,

it seems the skin is actually close to perfect... I've started using music again even! Also, I've started using the shelf. I do have a request and a remark.. Is it possible to disable the watchlist? It seems random and shows me some recently added episodes as well so they appear twice on the same screen. I'd prefer if I could switch it off.

Also, the XBMC logo for the XBMC menu.. you mentioned that you made the mirroring effect in the logo and it shows, because the image is higher than the others. Just enough to be too obvious if you go through the menus. Just make the letters the same pixel height as you make all the pictures and use the auto reflection.

Another niggle, the width of the visible part in the menu organisers is less than what's used by the text, so part of the text is not visible. No idea why that is.. See an example here (most favourites filled in there). I can't even check wether or not options are enabled. (also after resetting all options)

You mentioned allowing an alternate font, but I can't find that option anywhere in the menu. And the last thing, I know it's an extra, but you do put the skin for it in there.. is it possible to make the switching between the three optional cities in the weather addon easier? It seems like that would be the default option for people, I feel there's always too many remote-presses necessary for it.
So the one thing I have noticed with this skin, is that on my atv2, when the library is updating (which I have it set to automatically with sickbeard) the video really buffers and chops badly. While I have noticed an impact with other skins, nothing this dramatic.
I guess Quartz can be used in windows too, isn't it?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12