• 72(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
bthusby Wrote:Watchlist is sometimes missing the screenshot thumb for objects. When it does, it is always the leftmosts that are blank.

1,2 or more are missing? My guess is it is script (or ATV2 speed) related. Thumbs are shown as they should most of the time?

Quote:And also it shows sometimes more than one episode from the same TV show in the watchlist.

This is definitely script related.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:1,2 or more are missing? My guess is it is script (or ATV2 speed) related. Thumbs are shown as they should most of the time?

This is definitely script related.

Yes normally they are shown correct. Its more like a hickup once in a while.

Edit: And it is not always the leftmosts anymore, now one in the middle is without screenshot.
But if it is a script problem I wont bother you with it. Thanks Smile
The Real Skimshady
bthusby Wrote:Yes normally they are shown correct. Its more like a hickup once in a while.

Edit: And it is not always the leftmosts anymore, now one in the middle is without screenshot.
But if it is a script problem I wont bother you with it. Thanks Smile

You're not bothering me at all. It good to see bug reports so things can be fixed. Those above, however, I think are script related.

I'll try to post new Quartz build today/tomorrow so that you can try with it. It will fetch episodes only so maybe script will be quicker. If it is script speed related it might help.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi,

I'm using quartz 3 beta, so far best skin on atv2 i've tried, really fast! Since I'm using exclusively this skin on my atv2, I was wondering if I could just set in advancedsettings.xml the exact thumbsize and fanartheight you're using to make this skin even faster (I don't really use the video info dialog), what values do you use?

Thanks.
Nablamax Wrote:Hi,

I'm using quartz 3 beta, so far best skin on atv2 i've tried, really fast! Since I'm using exclusively this skin on my atv2, I was wondering if I could just set in advancedsettings.xml the exact thumbsize and fanartheight you're using to make this skin even faster (I don't really use the video info dialog), what values do you use?

Thanks.

Somebody else would need to jump in as I'm primarily on Mac Mini. I don't use fanart views on ATV2.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

For example, 512x512 is the default thumbnail size. This seems excessive for an atv2 with 720p resolution. Episodes screenshots are at best 1280/4=320 pixels wide (since they're only used for the homescreen) and movie posters are less than half the screen in height so we should be able to have the same thumbnail quality on screen with a lower thumbnail size (assuming 720p), meaning faster interface at no cost. What size are you using for movie posters/episode screenshots in general?
Nablamax Wrote:For example, 512x512 is the default thumbnail size. This seems excessive for an atv2 with 720p resolution. Episodes screenshots are at best 1280/4=320 pixels wide (since they're only used for the homescreen) and movie posters are less than half the screen in height so we should be able to have the same thumbnail quality on screen with a lower thumbnail size (assuming 720p), meaning faster interface at no cost. What size are you using for movie posters/episode screenshots in general?

I don't use this on ATV2 but if you're asking for my opinion I would try to use 384x384 for posters. You may need to delete your thumbs cache (see XBMC wiki for how to) and re-scrape all movies for it to take effect.

* Episodes thumbs are used in media info and new watch list windows, not only on home.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi pecinko,
I loved your v1 skin but am not that happy with v2 because of the missing horizontal menu and also v3 because of the inability to use full backgrounds on home menu and that "blueish" rectangle color.

So, is there any possibility to use v1 with recent xbmc builds or put fullscreen backgrounds and some looks of v1 to v3? That would be awesome.

Thanks
rudi123 Wrote:Hi pecinko,
I loved your v1 skin but am not that happy with v2 because of the missing horizontal menu and also v3 because of the inability to use full backgrounds on home menu and that "blueish" rectangle color.

So, is there any possibility to use v1 with recent xbmc builds or put fullscreen backgrounds and some looks of v1 to v3? That would be awesome.

Thanks

Themes with different colors will be added but are on lower part of the list as day has only 24h (I would need at least 48) Smile

May I suggest using a different skin in the meanwhile.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi again,

When messages sent from e.g. sickbeard pops up, about a new episode being added to the library, part of filename-text is showing outside the info box.

Also, after OSD was updated in latest version, when I choose to get the first sync'ed subtitle in english, the skin leaves me in the OSD instead of going right back to the movie or episode I was watching. One click extra.... Not a big deal, but Smile
The Real Skimshady
bthusby Wrote:Hi again,

When messages sent from e.g. sickbeard pops up, about a new episode being added to the library, part of filename-text is showing outside the info box.

Also, after OSD was updated in latest version, when I choose to get the first sync'ed subtitle in english, the skin leaves me in the OSD instead of going right back to the movie or episode I was watching. One click extra.... Not a big deal, but Smile
fwiw, I have noticed both here as well. As said definitely not a showstopper.

Hey,

could you do it on your WIN pc and make a screenshot when this happens? I need to know how long is the label.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hey sorry I think this is already being talked about but just upgraded to Quartz 3 (way faster by the way -- Awesome Smile) but my TV Show Thumbnails are super skewed now. Is there a quick fix for this?
ATV2 running XBMC Eden (Skin: Quartz3)
Windows 7 running XBMC Eden (custom setup as I'm basically running it as a service)
MySQL installed on Windows 7 for sharing libraries
iOS Specific FAQ | Alternative ATV2 keymap | Default ATV2 keymap
Post log files to Pastebin

pecinko Wrote:Themes with different colors will be added but are on lower part of the list as day has only 24h (I would need at least 48) Smile

May I suggest using a different skin in the meanwhile.

Thanks, nice to hear.
Will it also be possible to use fullscreen background images on home again?

Fixed.

Will take a look at OSD.

Thanks!
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12