• 106(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
Wow! It is big updating today.
Thanks for your work and here is updated Korean language for v3.3.5.
http://cl.ly/253f1O0P1T0H0x1O2V2c

Regards,
@pecinko

BTW, one of view type named Panel is not localizable. Is it hardcoded?

Regards,
Pecinko, did you remove the TV show view with the banners on one side? (like icons but better) If you did, is it possible to put it back, or is there a size limit or something?
(2012-06-10, 09:49)piodio Wrote: @pecinko

BTW, one of view type named Panel is not localizable. Is it hardcoded?

Regards,

Will fix. Thanks!
(2012-06-10, 22:43)mediumdry Wrote: Pecinko, did you remove the TV show view with the banners on one side? (like icons but better) If you did, is it possible to put it back, or is there a size limit or something?

Looks like it's missing and I dunno why. Did not remove it on purpose, that's for sure.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

In all the views what can I change to change the opacity so I can see some Fanart only need like 60/70%
(2012-06-11, 22:51)mikey1234 Wrote: In all the views what can I change to change the opacity so I can see some Fanart only need like 60/70%

I have lowered transparency in git version as it really looked a tad dark on my new plasma as well.

If it proves as not enough for you, just lower the transparency of Vignette*.pngs in media folder.

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

in the media folder all i have is Textures.xbt
i deleted the .xbt and replaced all the folders and .pngs transparency so much better
i already deleted the top black bars in the all the vignettes as i like seeing all the image but it now shows on some views

this view fanart 3 worked

dont like this one

just thought is it because i need to change some of the settings in views_video.xml Huh
is it because of the container it is in ??

because all the views have it as "stretched"

amybe cause im viewning on pc monitor not tv
Question about audio codecs for movies:

How do I get the logo for DTS-HD MA to display under the info screen for a film?
Regular DTS shows correctly.
Great skin, I have an appleTV2 ios 5.1.1, xbmc 11.0-3 and am using this skin, only way to go!!!

I am a software engineering by profession and I was asking myself could I do some adjustments to it, but it is obviously quite hard Smile
Here are the list of some thing i want to do

1. Main screen current weather
- did it, copied from some other skin, it looks fine Smile

2. No "back" (..) in main screen of tv shows and movies (i do not need it), and even in episode select
- uber fail, can not even find where is this controlled Big Grin

3. TvTunes playing themes on apple tv show volume control and small info on lower right side - would love to remove it
- another fail, where do i start

4. When playing show/movie I would like to auto download first subtitle in search, and automatically play with it, if my lng subtitle does not exists
- is this even possible to do??

This is my list of thing to make my apple tv perfect, I would appreciate any help, or directions, I am wiling to put some effort in it Smile

Best Regards!!!
After an extensive search - I have found this skin to be the best for new users and the not so tech savvy! It just rocks and I'd like to use it for other installations that I have.
I there any way to disable the two dialog boxes from appearing on the video screen? I have the view dialog box disabled, however pressing arrow up or right click will open these dialog boxes. The customer likes the Fanart3 view, however doesn't want others to be able to delete, remove, or change the view. I'd also like to disable the "Trailer" "Get Fan Art""Get Thumbnail" etc. from the info screen.
Thanks in advance, I hope I didn't miss the answer while searching.
Thanks,
Ken
(2012-06-12, 16:17)mikey1234 Wrote: amybe cause im viewning on pc monitor not tv

(2012-06-13, 16:33)adrian ballard Wrote: How do I get the logo for DTS-HD MA to display under the info screen for a film?
Regular DTS shows correctly.

Check the latest git version
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-06-15, 21:59)milika Wrote: 1. Main screen current weather
- did it, copied from some other skin, it looks fine Smile

2. No "back" (..) in main screen of tv shows and movies (i do not need it), and even in episode select
- uber fail, can not even find where is this controlled Big Grin

3. TvTunes playing themes on apple tv show volume control and small info on lower right side - would love to remove it
- another fail, where do i start

4. When playing show/movie I would like to auto download first subtitle in search, and automatically play with it, if my lng subtitle does not exists
- is this even possible to do??

2. XBMC setting (show parent folders) You can press "menu" on ATV remote for same function
4. Available in xbmc subtitle add-on settings. Skin just calls subtitle add-on here and presents results.
(2012-06-17, 20:46)ken950 Wrote: I there any way to disable the two dialog boxes from appearing on the video screen? I have the view dialog box disabled, however pressing arrow up or right click will open these dialog boxes. The customer likes the Fanart3 view, however doesn't want others to be able to delete, remove, or change the view. I'd also like to disable the "Trailer" "Get Fan Art""Get Thumbnail" etc. from the info screen.

That seems to be XBMC bug as it works for the most views but it fails in some.

As for the other questions you will have to mod a skin - please refer to http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...ing_Manual
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 106(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12