• 117(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
1. When I update the library, I get the ubdate status/bar at the top, but if I play a movie then exit its gone but the updating is continuing in the background. I think its a bug.
2. How to add Update library and Clean library under Settings menu?
3. Cant get the Funart for music to appear. I get greyed out option when I enter the album. Why is that?
Thanks,
S@
Is there a way to add the new Skin Widgets Addon to the skin? Watchlist doesn't seem to work with frodo.
pressing next when playing a single file freezes xbmc frodo.
(2012-11-24, 16:22)o_dog Wrote: pressing next when playing a single file freezes xbmc frodo.

Frodo problem, most likely.
(2012-11-15, 19:40)skullmonkey Wrote: 1. When I update the library, I get the ubdate status/bar at the top, but if I play a movie then exit its gone but the updating is continuing in the background. I think its a bug.
2. How to add Update library and Clean library under Settings menu?
3. Cant get the Funart for music to appear. I get greyed out option when I enter the album. Why is that?
Thanks,
S@

1. Bug in xbmc manifesting in Quartz did not find workaround yet

2. Don't know. Maybe copy-paste code from nox?
3. Scraper related? Does it work in Confluence?
(2012-11-24, 15:51)alexirsi Wrote: Is there a way to add the new Skin Widgets Addon to the skin? Watchlist doesn't seem to work with frodo.

I'm still on Eden and don't have time for update ATM, sorry.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Pressing next freezes xbmc, since it does not affect confluence i doubt it is a xbmc frodo bug.
(2012-11-28, 21:17)o_dog Wrote: Pressing next freezes xbmc, since it does not affect confluence i doubt it is a xbmc frodo bug.

..and yet it does not freeze on Eden.

Anyhow I know nothing about your setup and debug log so I can only guess what could be a problem.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I couldn't find anything after a quick search.
I just installed the latest version of Raspbmc and want to change to the Quartz skin but it's not showing up in the addons list. Am I correct in thinking that Quartz should come under the XBMC.org repo skins? Or is there another repo I need to install? Failing that is there a zip file of the skin somewhere that I can download?
(2012-11-30, 11:29)bennythejet Wrote: Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I couldn't find anything after a quick search.
I just installed the latest version of Raspbmc and want to change to the Quartz skin but it's not showing up in the addons list. Am I correct in thinking that Quartz should come under the XBMC.org repo skins? Or is there another repo I need to install? Failing that is there a zip file of the skin somewhere that I can download?

Same problem here (xbian) ....

This skin is very useful for vsually impaired users - given there isn't another skin which as clean and easy to read
That's probably because it is still in the Eden repo, and not the repo for Frodo. Had the same problem with OpenELEC.
Here's a link to the zip-file on the Eden repo: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden/skin...-3.3.9.zip
Sadly, that doesn't work - dependencies not met.

Anybody got it working on Frodo?
This is probably operator error, but I just installed Eden on Win7 with Quartz. When I go Files --> Add Source --> Browse, I can select a directory, but there's no OK button. I've had to enter in my paths manually, or switch to confluence (which has an OK button) to add sources. My resolution is only 720p .
(2012-11-30, 14:45)castalla Wrote: Sadly, that doesn't work - dependencies not met.

The skin seems to work fine on Frodo, but I already had it installed on Eden and then upgraded. Is that a possibility for you?

(2012-12-01, 02:52)nevereven Wrote: This is probably operator error, but I just installed Eden on Win7 with Quartz. When I go Files --> Add Source --> Browse, I can select a directory, but there's no OK button. I've had to enter in my paths manually, or switch to confluence (which has an OK button) to add sources. My resolution is only 720p .

try pressing left or right to get an additional menu?
(2012-12-01, 03:00)Mubbled Wrote:
(2012-11-30, 14:45)castalla Wrote: Sadly, that doesn't work - dependencies not met.

The skin seems to work fine on Frodo, but I already had it installed on Eden and then upgraded. Is that a possibility for you?

No. Using latest Xbian.

Suppose it's an Xbian problem then ....

Pecinko, thanks for great skins. Are you planning submit Q3 and QR to Frodo repo? Raspberry Pi users are crying loud not seeing Q3 in repository, since it most used skin on RPi, besides Confluence.
  • 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12