• 128(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
(2013-02-24, 23:42)skullmonkey Wrote: Hi,
I think I might be wrong about this... but. How do I add more sources? Movies and TV Shows are added within advancedsettings.xml cause I have NAS but how do I add more sources?

If I go to Settings/Media sources/ I need to go to Files than add sources. This is ok. The problem is that when I want to browse this source from Favorites I don't get it as library, but as Files browsing.

Does this make sense?

If I understand you right - once you add more sources (more folders) you need to scan them to library. That is the only way to "get rid of files".

However, you can not have several separate libraries - Movies, 3D movies, Kids etc XBMC devs suggest to "split up", say, Movies library by using smartplaylists. Take a look at wiki for more info.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Well.. not exactly. Is there a way, to make Favorite link for Cartoons (lets say Big Grin) and when I go inside to get the library view. Not the one where I get the poster but inside I need to click on the actual file.

Thanks,
S@
Not sure what I'm doing wrong here, so any advice is welcome. I'm posting images to explain the problem:

Ever since Frodo I get posters of the TV show in recently added and only some of my movies have their posters show. In Eden this just worked, so something must have changed, I'm not sure what though. I noticed the problem exists in Confluence too, but doesn’t seem to exist in Refocus Big.

Any ideas on what I can do here? I mean on the movies I can manually change the images in thumbnail to poster and despite taking a while (over 500!) I can fix that myself, but what in the world is going on with my TV 'recently added' and how do I fix it?
is the latest version good to go (reverted commit)?
wow there allot to read here!

is the new version for Frodo different from the older version..

i preferd the older version - don't remember exactly what it was like but it was easier to use..and more user friendly..
Love this skin - beats all others themes. I have switched from Plex to XBMC almost solely because of Quartz; and I am running on a Mac mini.

I have a question though:

When I'm in root screen (home screen) and I press MENU on my Apple remote - the Favourites are displayed. Is it possible to turn this feature off somehow?

Thanks for a great skin!
4.0.6 is up

Fix up PVR bool
Reverse shelf to episode thumbs instead of TV posters
Add missing tags for non-default fonts

See first post for instructions on how to install
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

This fixed my issue, thanks!
(2013-02-26, 21:30)pecinko Wrote: 4.0.6 is up

Fix up PVR bool
Reverse shelf to episode thumbs instead of TV posters
Add missing tags for non-default fonts

See first post for instructions on how to install
Installed smooth, running rock solid, the TV Show thumbs are much appreciated!
(2013-02-26, 20:52)riise_hansen Wrote: Love this skin - beats all others themes. I have switched from Plex to XBMC almost solely because of Quartz; and I am running on a Mac mini.

When I'm in root screen (home screen) and I press MENU on my Apple remote - the Favourites are displayed. Is it possible to turn this feature off somehow?

Thanks for a great skin!

As far as a wish list item goes, I'd also love the option to disable the Favorites menu
(2013-02-26, 20:52)riise_hansen Wrote: Love this skin - beats all others themes. I have switched from Plex to XBMC almost solely because of Quartz; and I am running on a Mac mini.

Thanks for a great skin!

This is not a matter of a skin but rather default keymap for Apple silver remote. Take a look at wiki to find out how to make your own.

I can post mine in a few days if you get stuck.

Ps. It is suficient to put only those keys you wish to re-map into your keymap.xml.

(2013-02-25, 00:11)skullmonkey Wrote: Well.. not exactly. Is there a way, to make Favorite link for Cartoons (lets say Big Grin) and when I go inside to get the library view. Not the one where I get the poster but inside I need to click on the actual file.

Thanks,
S@

Yes but you need to scan all your files to library and them filter out only cartoons by using smartplaylists.

This is very cumbersome for me so I have kids and adults profiles instead.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-02-19, 11:45)Smobbo Wrote: Wow, this skin looks very polished!
Looks great on my Raspberry Pi Smile.

I've been trying to get my 'ongoing tv-shows' on the shelf, instead of the last added, but i can't seem to find the right setting.
Is it possible to show the ongoing tv-shows? Like in SiO2 (which as far as i know is founded on Quartz?)?

Anyhow, the level of detail and finish is great, good job Pecinko! Big Grin

Hi Pecinko,

I was wondering if you could shine your light on my earlier question, it would really make Quartz perfect for me Wink!
HI,

Is is possible to install the music Now Playing window from Quartz (with changing artist photos and progress bar...) in another skin, like confluence?

Just wondering,

Thanks
I'm trying to install on OpenELEC 2.99.3 (3.0 RC3, V12 frodo) but am getting a message that dependencies are not met. How can I check what I'm missing?
(2013-03-03, 18:24)Smobbo Wrote: I was wondering if you could shine your light on my earlier question, it would really make Quartz perfect for me Wink!

There's no native support for this and I do not like scripts as they tend to break. If devs add native support for it I will surely add it. For now, theres "in progress" menu item that will take you there, you just won't see it on shelf.

(2013-03-05, 03:17)DianeDrews Wrote: Is is possible to install the music Now Playing window from Quartz (with changing artist photos and progress bar...) in another skin, like confluence?

Copy-paste probably won't work.

(2013-03-05, 03:24)matt! Wrote: I'm trying to install on OpenELEC 2.99.3 (3.0 RC3, V12 frodo) but am getting a message that dependencies are not met. How can I check what I'm missing?

Enable debugging and post/take a look at log.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12