• 131(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
(2013-03-22, 12:30)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-03-21, 23:44)dynaflash Wrote: Hrm, how do I grab 4.0.8 ? I just got a skin folder from the main page for 4. nn.nn I don't think it was your repo though.

Heh, yeah HandBrake plus real life and getting frodo to compile on linux atv 1 has kept me very busy , so til now have been just running eden with your latest eden compatible version (which I LOVE btw).

Now getting back on track with xbmc 12.1 for my distro for atv 1.

Advice ? Recently added on the media shelf is a huge hit. Gotta get it working on new rev on frodo.

Link on first page downloads skin from Git Smile

Shelf problem seems to be on your side, though. Are recently added shown in Confluence for you? Ability to turn it on (turned on by default) shows up if your video library is populated. For whatever reason, it does not seem to be in your case or, at least, XBMC is reporting FALSE for "Library.HasContent(Movies)" skin check.

...and don't you make excuses on account of Handbrake - where's new release? Tongue

Lol. okay I will check into the issue. We are in a code freeze for release at HB so it shouldn't be too much longer, maybe a few weeks.
(2013-03-22, 12:20)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-03-22, 05:42)dkplayaclub Wrote:
(2013-03-20, 22:29)drivesoslow Wrote: Could we get a Games menu added to Quartz?

I don't think the majority of users are gaming on thier HTPCs, but what I do is use Rom Collection Browser, favorite it, rename it to games and then add it as a main menu item under Addons. Works really well.

Correct.

Besides, home page is rather complicated code wise. It would be VERY time consuming to make a major changes to it.

The bigger reason I ask is that integrated emulators are being worked on for XBMC and it is making huge headway. I think they are shooting for inclusion in 13.0.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1336026
(2013-03-22, 22:43)drivesoslow Wrote: The bigger reason I ask is that integrated emulators are being worked on for XBMC and it is making huge headway. I think they are shooting for inclusion in 13.0.

One of the first sentences - available on Linux and Windows. I use and code on OS X...

Anyhow, XBMC 13 is far, far away.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Pecinko, deleting my video database, rebooting the atv and rescanning my video sources worked for the recently added on the home screen. Thanks!
Is there a way to use the Icons view without the fanart backgrounds?
Ver 4.1.1 available - install from XBMC repo

- some cosmetic fixes
- Less powerful clients will benefit from packed textures
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-03-26, 08:45)pecinko Wrote: Ver 4.1.1 available - install from XBMC repo

- some cosmetic fixes
- Less powerful clients will benefit from packed textures
great news! having it available from the official XBMC was a must, and now that you've lighted it a bit more it should continue ruling on those "less powerful clients" as before. thanks a lot for your great effort!

just a quick one: should we continue keeping an eye on github, or will the official XBMC repo have always the latest version? sure it'll be sooner on your github, but I understand that all the stable changes will be submitted to the official repo, won't they?
GREAT!!!

Love it from the beginning. Also love the update library from homepage function.
However, I like a clean skin. Meaning I don't want to see the update funcion under
the movies or shows. Is it possible to make it also available under the XBMC tab?
Yup, "Update libraries" under XBMC menu may be a better solution.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

That's a good idea, putting "Update Libraries" under the XBMC menu! Will selecting it update both the video and music libraries or will there be two separate options?
I would try updating both videos and music unless someone explain me that's a bad idea for whatever reason?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I would mind if it makes the system slower when you have no music on your system. If not......
Updating both at once is fine by me, although updating music takes longer because of the size of my library. If I didn't want one of the libraries to update, I suppose I could always update the other using the original method. Of course, it couldn't hurt to leave the original library specific shortcut options in there too, just in case someone prefers to use that method instead!
Indeed. If your already working on it, make it optional to add to the
XBMC tab:

Update video libraries
Update music library
Update all

Really great you do this.

Looking forward to 4.1.2
I have a .py script in my favourites and it runs fine from favourites but doesnt run from the home page.

here's what is in my favourite list:
favourite name="Spotify" thumb="D:\android stuff\addons\addon thumbs\spotty3.jpg">RunScript(d:\stuff\backups\searchmusic\Music_Search.py)</favourite>

and here's what is in the script:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin( "ActivateWindow(MusicLibrary)" )
xbmc.executebuiltin( "SendClick(8)" )

any idea why the favourite works but when i add that favourite to the home-screen it doesn't work?

it used to work fine, but i have recently done a fresh install and updated my xbmc version and my quartz version.
  • 131(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12