• 138(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
Quartz for XBMC.
Genres cannot be limited?

Any plans to integrate skin widgets into Quartz?
(2013-08-15, 12:44)bigbadrabbit Wrote: Quartz for XBMC.
Genres cannot be limited?

Any plans to integrate skin widgets into Quartz?

They can't. Never say never, but not in the near future. Not much time and pretty busy with Amber. I know you prefer Quartz...
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Who is maintaining Quartz for PleXBMC? Hippojay?
Again he's absent for quite some time now, but anyway it seems i'm the only one who cares about Quartz...

There are a few things that would need fixing.
In combination with the latest XBMC nightly i found the following issues:

Playhead (wrong graphics layer order?):

List views showing weird edges on top and bottom:

Also regarding my previous suggestion with Genres in Big List view. I took a look at Aeon Nox and Genres are displayed quite nicely in Showcase view - only two at same time. So i guess it could be done however?
Hi again,

TV Shows that contain no episodes show this "blue dot" that indicates unwatched episodes. There is no way of making it disappear other than add an episode and watch it..... Choosing the empty TV show and selecting "Watched" doesn't do the trick. In the Confluence skin this is not a problem because this skin "checks" episodes when they are watched instead of showing the "blue dot" when an episode is unwatched; i.e. opposite strategy.

This nuisance becomes relevant when one rescans/re-imports the library and some of the shows doesn't contain episodes anymore, because I watched them and deleted them afterwards, but I still want to keep the show, waiting for a new season to arrive Smile

Can you maybe do something with this annoying artifact?
The Real Skimshady
How do you end up with a show in your database, but no episodes?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I delete seasons I have finished watching. My NAS is only so big........
The Real Skimshady
(2013-08-16, 19:02)bigbadrabbit Wrote: Who is maintaining Quartz for PleXBMC? Hippojay?
Again he's absent for quite some time now, but anyway it seems i'm the only one who cares about Quartz...

There are a few things that would need fixing.
In combination with the latest XBMC nightly i found the following issues:

Playhead (wrong graphics layer order?):

List views showing weird edges on top and bottom:

Also regarding my previous suggestion with Genres in Big List view. I took a look at Aeon Nox and Genres are displayed quite nicely in Showcase view - only two at same time. So i guess it could be done however?

Huh. Yup, Hippojay would be the man for plexbmc version. 90% of plexbmc users are using his version of Quartz.

Edges and play progress bar appear correctly at my side using latest Quartz from XBMC repo and Frodo 12.2

I'm afraid I don't know how to crop them up to 2 genre tags.

(2013-08-17, 12:58)bthusby Wrote: I delete seasons I have finished watching. My NAS is only so big........

BT, there's nothing I can do about it. My suggestion would be to delete whole folder when series has been watched. I suppose it's not a biggie to make it again (sickbeard?) once new season arrive.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thanks for the feedback Smile

Can't the logic that decides to put the "blue dot" in front of a TV Show or Season be AND'ed with "NOT_EMPTY"?

Another thing, the "In progress" list could be made smarter:

- A newly added show should automatically lead to the first episode appearing on the "In progress" list, or the first unwatched episode if some of the episodes are set to watched manually through the context menu.
- Choosing an item in the "In progress" list should take you directly to the next episode, not the long way via the Seasons

Thanks again Smile
The Real Skimshady
(2013-08-17, 04:05)bthusby Wrote: Hi again,

TV Shows that contain no episodes show this "blue dot" that indicates unwatched episodes. There is no way of making it disappear other than add an episode and watch it..... Choosing the empty TV show and selecting "Watched" doesn't do the trick. In the Confluence skin this is not a problem because this skin "checks" episodes when they are watched instead of showing the "blue dot" when an episode is unwatched; i.e. opposite strategy.

This nuisance becomes relevant when one rescans/re-imports the library and some of the shows doesn't contain episodes anymore, because I watched them and deleted them afterwards, but I still want to keep the show, waiting for a new season to arrive Smile

Can you maybe do something with this annoying artifact?

See <hideemptyseries> http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=advancedsett...library.3E
(2013-08-18, 19:37)toiva Wrote: See <hideemptyseries> http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=advancedsett...library.3E

Thanks, that did the trick for me Smile
The Real Skimshady
Toiva to the rescue! Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

How do you control how many recently added movies show in the shelf? Mine used to have seven now it only shows five. I can't figure out what changed. Mine never looked like this:

Thanks.
(2013-08-27, 05:22)bfly Wrote: How do you control how many recently added movies show in the shelf? Mine used to have seven now it only shows five. I can't figure out what changed. Mine never looked like this:

It shows 10 recently added items but 7 movies are visible on screen at a time, you scroll left/right for the rest 3.

Yours can look the same way if you set it in skin settings to use picture above main menu, instead of recently added items.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi there, just want to say I love this skin. I just want to find out if it is possible to show watched flags in Big icons view.
I really like this view but i would like it to have watched flag as the other views.
can i add weather to main screen, as with time?
  • 138(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12