• 144(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
(2014-02-09, 23:15)pecinko Wrote: Quartz was updated last night so your skin got reloaded. I can try to roll back but I doubt it would get any better. Worth a try I guess.

well, that would be great from a completely selfish point of view man... but obv if not, i would understand... cant base the entire skin around what i want / need...
(2014-02-09, 23:15)pecinko Wrote: However, you can try clicking on horizontal bar (main menu) and it should sync your shelf with submenu items. Or you can try with a keyboard instead of a mouse?

yeah, i disappears as soon as the main menu item becomes highlighted so that doesnt help tbh... its a wee keyboard with touch-mouse i use which is fine apart from the video calibration... obv i have to (well, used to) move the cursor off the screen into overscan to drag it back in... difficult to do with no cursor...
Just use keyboard or remote to navigate and when calibrating just hold arrow keys it works the same as mouse drag.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2014-02-09, 23:52)pecinko Wrote: Just use keyboard or remote to navigate and when calibrating just hold arrow keys it works the same as mouse drag.

ah, cool man... will do... cheers for the help Smile
Guess this is a noob question, but in the video demonstrating the mouse, I see that the TV show images are small covers and not the thumbtiles I have (screenshot of episode)

How can I get it like that
Meaning, how can I get the cover tiles at the TV show in mainscreen?
(2014-02-10, 21:00)MasterSiep Wrote: Guess this is a noob question, but in the video demonstrating the mouse, I see that the TV show images are small covers and not the thumbtiles I have (screenshot of episode)

Take a look at skin settings? Smile There's an option to use posters and a separate one to use skin.widgets (if you have it installed) so you can get next up/on deck/in progress/recommended (pick your favorite naming) tv shows.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Heya. Love the skin; been using it since the WiP days, before you'd even settled on the name. Question: The changelog mentions a silver theme. Where's the setting to select it? I readily admit to being a mook, but can't see any mention of it in the settings.
Hi,
I got black screen and text only in the home screen. I couldn't select the menu using the remote. If I use the other skins working fine. What should I do to fix this?
(2014-02-11, 11:01)wqwert Wrote: Hi,
I got black screen and text only in the home screen. I couldn't select the menu using the remote. If I use the other skins working fine. What should I do to fix this?

Post a screenshot or a photo of a screen, please.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

@pecinko

Is it perhaps possible to add a HD, Set, 3D icon to the movie posters instead of displaying it on the top right?

That way you can faster identify the movies.
(2014-02-11, 12:46)pecinko Wrote:
(2014-02-11, 11:01)wqwert Wrote: Hi,

Post a screenshot or a photo of a screen, please.

Please check the screen shots,

http://tinypic.com/r/14xob6/8
http://tinypic.com/r/wtzhhs/8
http://tinypic.com/r/a2bqq9/8

i can´t highlight the menus or title using remote control.
thanks...
(2014-02-10, 22:11)pecinko Wrote:
(2014-02-10, 21:00)MasterSiep Wrote: Guess this is a noob question, but in the video demonstrating the mouse, I see that the TV show images are small covers and not the thumbtiles I have (screenshot of episode)

Take a look at skin settings? Smile There's an option to use posters and a separate one to use skin.widgets (if you have it installed) so you can get next up/on deck/in progress/recommended (pick your favorite naming) tv shows.

Thx Pecinko. Never saw that.
Sorry. I've tried to find out, but what exactly do skin widgets? I can not see any difference. I have them installed.
Hi pecinko,

thanks for your updates, using the skin with Gotham Smile
Have one Feature suggestion. Would it be possible to support the XBMC3C plugin or maybe the PLEXBMC plugin? I know there is a quartz mod for PLEXBMC, but it is not at the level of your skin Smile Maybe you could in-cooperate these mods like you did for Amber (which is also a great skin by the way) Smile

And another one: Would it be possible to have a preference to use square TV Show posters? Then it would be perfect since now it is possible to use Posters in shelf, which is almost perfect Smile

Thanks for your hard work and for such a great skin.

Regards
Vlaves
(2014-02-18, 12:38)Vlaves Wrote: Have one Feature suggestion. Would it be possible to support the XBMC3C plugin or maybe the PLEXBMC plugin? I know there is a quartz mod for PLEXBMC, but it is not at the level of your skin Smile Maybe you could in-cooperate these mods like you did for Amber (which is also a great skin by the way) Smile

And another one: Would it be possible to have a preference to use square TV Show posters? Then it would be perfect since now it is possible to use Posters in shelf, which is almost perfect Smile

Regards
Vlaves

XBMC3C would need to run on OS X in an easy way so I can install it. PleXBMC needs 2 row shelf and a different home layout to make sense for me.

I guess square posters could be done on shelf not sure about rest of the skin. Seems to much work.

All of the above holds true if I find necessary time to do it. Private life interferes...
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2014-02-18, 13:45)pecinko Wrote:
(2014-02-18, 12:38)Vlaves Wrote: Have one Feature suggestion. Would it be possible to support the XBMC3C plugin or maybe the PLEXBMC plugin? I know there is a quartz mod for PLEXBMC, but it is not at the level of your skin Smile Maybe you could in-cooperate these mods like you did for Amber (which is also a great skin by the way) Smile

Regards
Vlaves

XBMC3C would need to run on OS X in an easy way so I can install it. PleXBMC needs 2 row shelf and a different home layout to make sense for me.

I guess square posters could be done on shelf not sure about rest of the skin. Seems to much work.

All of the above holds true if I find necessary time to do it. Private life interferes...

Ok, so I guess it is not so easy for XBMC3C. But for PleXBMC, why 2 rows are needed on shelf?

Square posters on shelf are enough, in the other views they already appear as the should (I use square posters from iTunes) Smile
So nothing to do at the other places or maybe just one thing. Could it be possible to use the Season poster ind the Episode List instead of the thumb of the Episode? If those two option would be in the skin that would already be great Smile

Thanks again for all you hard work and I know myself regarding the private life, it is difficult to find the time...Takav je zivot Wink

Regards
Vlaves
  • 144(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12