• 147(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
Yes, I have installed both 12.3 and 13b and in 13b Quartz automatically updated (how can I turn that off?) and when I try to get back to 4.1.6 it sais "dependencies not met, please contract add-on author".

EDIT: I'll try to use Gotham, so maybe no need for that. Can you tell me how to edit the postersize for TV-Series, so I can change that on may own, or isn't that possible?
(2014-04-16, 15:47)pecinko Wrote:
(2014-04-16, 11:44)peterpeterpeter Wrote: Also, under 12.3 the buttons? look out of place, and I cannot download subtitles. Just closes the window.

You have installed Gotham version of Quartz onto xbmc frodo.

Btw fixed blue rectangle on custom shelf. Square posters may come later, no promises.

Nice Job Peco Smile

But, what I realy would like, after all the changes in the Gotham Version, which by the way work perfectly smooth, is to get PleXBMC support in the standard Quartz Skin, please. In the Shelf you could split the Shelf in Just added and On Deck Big Grin I know, I already asked for that Angel Big Grin

Or make a blue Theme for Amber Big Grin

Regards / Pozdrav
Vlado
OpenElec 3.95.5 (Gotham) and Quartz 4.5.0.

Error:

OK:
Hey guys, overall I love this skin. Easily one of the best performance wise. However I know you can change the view, but is there any way to keep it at another view? I would like to just have the media info as the default, but I have to change it in just about every menu. Thanks in advance!
(2014-04-17, 17:56)Piti8576 Wrote: OpenElec 3.95.6 (Gotham) and Quartz 4.5.1.

Error:

OK:
I saw it the first time Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Go into the add on settings. There should be a spot where you will see numbers like 500,501, etc. I'm not sure what all the view numbers are but try 54 as the default for the ones you want. You can cycle through the 50's and to find the one you like.
Hi Pecinko, i've just made a patch for pvr users (described to you in a PM).
Now is possible to automatically show OSD info on channel switching; added button in video osd for record, video options and andio options, and finally, fixed text alignment in video codec options.

Regards.
(2014-04-11, 11:09)pecinko Wrote:
(2014-03-17, 18:27)Dexter_86 Wrote: Hi, who is using the shortcut function for TV Series in Quartz?
I use this a lot but i have a problem with the layout.
the artwork of the layout is like an movie layout but the selection box is a square box so they do not fit eachother.
check the screenshot..

Anyone know how to fix this?

I can't reproduce this.

What do you have in skin settings regarding shelf?

In Gotham this problem is solved. now the selection box matches the series. Thank you Pecinko!
Hello,

Great theme, I have been using on 12.3 for a little while now but on list view, I cannot get the blue watched dots to appear. Is this a problem with my setup (Mac Mini 2012) or is this a problem with the theme.

The blue dots appear on other views such as Media Info etc, but not the list view which is my preferred choice.

Thanks in advance.
(2014-04-20, 00:24)negativzeroe Wrote: Hey guys, overall I love this skin. Easily one of the best performance wise. However I know you can change the view, but is there any way to keep it at another view? I would like to just have the media info as the default, but I have to change it in just about every menu. Thanks in advance!

+1

I would like to know this too

I also like media info but as a new quartz user its quite annoying having to change the view on 90% of the time.

Basically looking for a global "use X view".
Hey guys, updated to Gotham 13.0 yesterday and since then i'm having an issue with the newly added movies and TV shows not showing up on the media shelf. I can find them when browsing the library/database so xbmc has scraped and added them there but something is obviously fishy...

Anyone else had this happen and/or any ideas for a solution?

Thanks!
I've updated to 13 and there is a problem which does not happen in the default skin.
The subtitles window is missing the file name being played so its hard to know which subtitle version to choose. This was fine in 12
Hi,

someboby have installed "Artwork Dowloader" with Quartz since Gotham ?
(2014-05-08, 20:35)bibibibi Wrote: I've updated to 13 and there is a problem which does not happen in the default skin.
The subtitles window is missing the file name being played so its hard to know which subtitle version to choose. This was fine in 12

I opened issue ticket. You can follow progress from here: https://github.com/pecinko/quartz/issues/36
  • 147(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12