• 150(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
Hi all

On further investigation the onscreen keyboard issue appears to be with the new Raspmc build and not the quartz skin so please ignore previous post!
Hi,

- In the 'Next Up and Recently added episodes' Media Shelf for 'TV shows', brand new episodes should ideally come first, i.e. before next episode of TV Shows I'm binge watching while waiting for the hottest brand new episodes of '24', 'Tyrant' and 'Suits' atm Smile Right now a brand new episode is hidden outside the screen since only 4 next episodes of 'TV shows' is visible in the Media Shelf without browsing to the right.

- Also, quite often there are duplicates of some of the episodes in the Media Shelf. Is this a known bug?

Again, great skin! The only one really working stable with XBMC Gotham on ATV2! Keep up the good work Big Grin
The Real Skimshady
I don't if I should have posted this here.
Please can anyone help I just want to add custom files to quartz skin.
I'm running crystalUbuntu I also have enabled root.
I have use wscp and FileZilla.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=200152
Call me crazy, but I can't figure out how to play my RSSFeed during the browsing of my home screen. The only option that shows it is the XBMC on the far right. Is this customizable?
+1
(2014-07-22, 19:27)TJM1985 Wrote: Call me crazy, but I can't figure out how to play my RSSFeed during the browsing of my home screen. The only option that shows it is the XBMC on the far right. Is this customizable?

(2014-07-24, 19:08)peterpeterpeter Wrote: +1

No, sorry, that's by design.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi again,

Any chance I can get a response? Smile

Is the developer in hiatus or retired? Have a fork with a new developer emerged in that case? This skin is brilliant and it is the only one really working decently on the ATV2 with Gotham...
The Real Skimshady
The developer last spoke on this thread in the post immediately before yours. I think what you posted about is more to do with xbmc's sorting than with this particular skin. By the way nobody owes you an answer.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks nickr for stating the obvious Wink

The middle sentence was the only one containing grown-up information ;D
The Real Skimshady
Is there any way to show TV show summary and episode summary? I'm using quart on Gotham 13.1 apple TV 2. Thanks
There are various views available. Kit the left button from within a list of files, you'll get a side menu with the current view at the top. Hot OK until you find the view you want.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-08-05, 20:41)tsukihim3 Wrote: Is there any way to show TV show summary and episode summary? I'm using quart on Gotham 13.1 apple TV 2. Thanks

(2014-08-06, 08:09)nickr Wrote: There are various views available. Kit the left button from within a list of files, you'll get a side menu with the current view at the top. Hot OK until you find the view you want.

Also, additional views (fan art and grid) can be enabled in skin settings.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

version 4.5.5

Increase number of recently added items to 25
Remove skin widgets support in favor of built-in support
Fix music player label alignment

Grab it here: http://tinyurl.com/okxr6l8
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi pecinko,

Just installed the latest version (4.5.5), I see you removed skin.widget support in favor of built-in support.
Is it by design , that episodes that I already watched are still showing in the main menu?

I just love the feature that it hides the already watched items from the home menu , right now It doesn't seem to work anymore Sad
(2014-08-15, 11:12)MethosNL Wrote: Hi pecinko,

Just installed the latest version (4.5.5), I see you removed skin.widget support in favor of built-in support.
Is it by design , that episodes that I already watched are still showing in the main menu?

I just love the feature that it hides the already watched items from the home menu , right now It doesn't seem to work anymore Sad

Right. Reasoning was that you have a quick glance of recent items on a shelf and that you can make your own playlists of recent AND unwatched movies if you like and add it to a submenu as your custom items via favorites.

Benefits are that no script is needed, shelf items appear faster and you can use XBMC advanced settings file to increase number of shelf items if you want. Here's an example that will give you 35 of them:

PHP Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<advancedsettings>
  <videolibrary>
    <recentlyaddeditems>35</recentlyaddeditems>
    <!-- number of recently added items. Defaults to 25 -->
  </videolibrary>
</advancedsettings> 

Just save this as "advanced settings.xml" and put it in your user data folder
My skins:

Amber
Quartz