• 1(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
SCREENSHOTS

QUARTZ is light and fast, easy to navigate skin, aiming to provide simple and elegant UI with customization possibilities.

Coded by Pecinko. Graphics by Baswazz.

If you tried / use Quartz, please leave a short comment or suggestion, it's appreciated.

Quartz is available from XBMC repository. This is a latest stable release and is recommended for most users.

Latest development version of Quartz (recommended for most users) is available from here
Install it via - add ons/settings/add from ZIP - once you've downloaded file.

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

- Baswazz for providing most of the skin graphics
- Team Razorfish for Mediastream skin and some of the graphics

All others not mentioned here that helped with feedback, suggestions or testing
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

FAQ :

1. In order to populate menus with items of your choice, you need to add them to your favourites first.

2. Skin settings are located in Settings->Appearance->settings (under skin name) in XBMC Frodo release

3. To install Quartz "from scratch" in Frodo: Reset all skin settings to default values (you will lose all customizations and skin settings) and than install skin from ZIP as described in previous post.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thanks pecinko. Theme looks good! Clean and simple.
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
Great news mate, i go check it out.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Great news mate. My first look on it

Better homescreen.
The horizontal lines are gone ( i agree it better then not stable lines)
The shine beneed the posters is gone, i did liked that very much.
Better readably source icons.
Baswazz Wrote:Great news mate. My first look on it

What is missing can be added and what is broken can be fixed :-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Baswazz Wrote:Image

They are aligned it's just not left alignment, but centered on colons instead. So it's quicker to visually differentiate between labels on the left and their values on the right.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Will test tonight, exciting - it looks massively different again to the quartz beta I tried...

This skin is just so good because it is simple & fast, looks slick.

I'm not sure whether to switch to nightlybuilds to get the recently added above... do you envisage adding an option for a similar feature above the menu, that shows a random selection of films from library ( I like this feature in Aeon, as it can throw up a few suggestions...)? Are nightlies difficult to use/unstable?
tomwrob Wrote:I'm not sure whether to switch to nightlybuilds to get the recently added above...

IMO, you should not be switching to nighties just for that.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

That's what I thought... annoying though.
- Any thoughts on random selection of movies like Aeon?
pecinko Wrote:They are aligned it's just not left alignment, but centered on colons instead. So it's quicker to visually differentiate between labels on the left and their values on the right.

Ahh yeah i see it now. They way you choose to align is better Big Grin
tomwrob Wrote:That's what I thought... annoying though.
- Any thoughts on random selection of movies like Aeon?

I'll give it a thought.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Looking good fella! I'd like to be able to swap recently added shortcuts for random as well, would be a nice alternative. Overall really good though- just what I was hoping for really.
What's on the roadmap for the future? Any chance of PVR compatibility? Do you want any help with the icon pixels - or is that in hand now...

Thanks for a great fast skin!
Check out my stationery blog- http://www.tailormadeinvites.co.uk
I did noticed on issue with the latest release.
It appears that the poster option does not work for TV Shows
When I am in my TV shows area all that shows in the wide banner on bottom of screen then it goes to description. I can't get the banner to be replaced by a poster. The button in settings does not appear to do anything. This is the only bug I have run across so far. Great work on the skin though its very very fast under ATV2.
matthoffman Wrote:I did noticed on issue with the latest release.
It appears that the poster option does not work for TV Shows

Thanks. I'll take a look.

EDIT: TV Posters works for me, as long as I select prefer Posters in skin setting/general. Please post some more info about what seams to be the problem for you.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12