• 3(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
Shoesy Wrote:Here you go - now sporting an info button...

Ok, ok... you got me of my sofa:-) Let's us move to email so we can agree on some details.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

That little iPad bug I mentioned actually happens on windowed views on my mac too

On the preferences screen xbmc logos get cut off strangely (no biggie!)

Check out my stationery blog- http://www.tailormadeinvites.co.uk
Thanks mate, will have look see :-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Cool- did you get my email with the OSD bits?
Check out my stationery blog- http://www.tailormadeinvites.co.uk
I love this font and I think UI looks great (subtitles too), since the look of this skin depends a lot on the font used. Smile Unfortunately it's not free. Sad
Cheers for the skin - very nice on pc.

just gotta wait for the wife to go bed so i can test it on ATV2.
Japaja Wrote:I love this font and I think UI looks great (subtitles too), since the look of this skin depends a lot on the font used. Smile Unfortunately it's not free. Sad

Yeah, looks good and has unicode support.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Shoesy Wrote:Cool- did you get my email with the OSD bits?

Yup. Looks good. Thanks, I'll prepare new osd.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi,

Thanks for this - nice simple skin, nothing essential hidden from the user, and the gf & the kids use it without complaint.

I'm running XBMCFreak 10.1 Maverick livecd v2 (pretty much the same as the 10.1 liveCD, I think), and there appears to be a problem at startup:

My media pc is switched off when not in use, on booting, the home screen appears but the central XBMC logo does not show, I can move left and right on the home screen menu, but not up and down the sub lists.

If I press OK on my remote, the XBMC logo appears, and everything works properly.

Simon.
Simian Wrote:If I press OK on my remote, the XBMC logo appears, and everything works properly.

Thanks Simian, I'll fix it.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

tomwrob Wrote:That's what I thought... annoying though.
- Any thoughts on random selection of movies like Aeon?

Are you on 10.1 Dharma?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:I'm busy preparing new release ATM, but I can try to make you xpr afterwards?

Could you share a .xpr now?
TIA

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:Could you share a .xpr now?
TIA

You probably won't belive it but I did make it right away. Problem is, when I released skin and went to my old notebook to copy xpr to nas I was welcomed with borked screen as graphic card went on a trip with no return. I got pissed so I went to kid's computer to make it again. For some reason kid's WinXp doesn't like xprexpress... and I don't know how to do it on Mac.

So, I didn't forget but I'm stuck. Have you looked at the code? Would it run on xbox?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I truly appreciate your time and effort.
Could you make the textures available so i could compress them to xpr?

Some features won't work out-of-the-box and need to be "reverted to a pre-Dharma state", just like i did with JX720 and SLik.

TIA

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
On atv2 latest nightly build with Quarz I have problems with background and screen calibration, when I try to login xbmc screen is jumping for a few seconds only then it shows the main menu and some textures like lines or fanart shadow are displayed above the background borders after next window is loaded, new screen must be clean from the previous data page, one more point is that in addons movies or music I can not select any other view mode, only default, need more, fanart + info for example, rest the skin is perfect, please, lets fix this items to make it even better.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12