• 29(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
butchabay Wrote:Or you just change some setup in Ember and refresh your movies Smile

I was thinking the same thing :-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:There is nothing wrong with my setup as it workshop fine in other skins i use like Aeon Nox. Imaybe think the wrong field is used as there are two. One with rating and one with the rating+text.
The text shouldn't run through the icons. Maybe schrink down and make scrolling text.

Thanks for a screenshot and a bug report. I'll make it scroll. Or I could strip off extended info and show just the first part? But then again you checked DL additional mpaa info in emm probably for a reason and you would not mind text scroll?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

NitrousXBMC Wrote:Great job! I really like the skin. If I could change one thing it would be nice to have a separate column on the home window for the custom add-on favorites rather than have them clutter the other columns. Looks and runs extremely well on my ATV2. Thanks!

Hmmm I can think of a 2 quick solutions ATM.

1.Don't show recently added above main menu but rather links to you addons
2.Put favourite addons to Favourites

I had addons as a separate column in earlier skin versions, but wanted to be a good guy and moved it out to make more space for non-english xbmc friends. Some of them are having rather loooong labels for photos, for example. Not kidding. Probably to scare kids off so they don't look at their father's erotic photo collections. But, on the other hand, kids are smart so there has to be something with those dutch people wanting to differentiate themselves :-)

Go check it out, it's real fun. Oh and good luck finding your way back :-)

But I digress... On a more serious note - does any of the above solutions work for you?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Jeff17 Wrote:Okay, if nobody else has requests, how about adding support for the new 'Movies by Director' feature?

They do! So we will be leaving this for the rainy days.

Ok, ok... It sure is possible and fairly easy to implement (I should not have said this) but I doubt it will look nice or user friendly... I mean should I make director label to look like button so it's obvious or should I leave it as a label and hope my xbmc friends like to read trac rss, so they know it's clickable?

Or am I just stupid because there's an easy and nice solution? I heard that! :-)

Omg, I'm blogging again.... Any thoughts?

Nay, I'll leave label that will become a button when focus is on. But if anybody comes up with clickable actors now, I'll close the thread! :-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:Thanks for a screenshot and a bug report. I'll make it scroll. Or I could strip off extended info and show just the first part? But then again you checked DL additional mpaa info in emm probably for a reason and you would not mind text scroll?

Several other views that share the same issue (see post #400). I still think the scroll is the best solution in many cases, but then again, there are some of the views where you only have maybe space for ten letters... in that case the scrolling might not be the best solution, unless you rearrange the data (don't take that as a request, I know you have enough on your plate.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:There is nothing wrong with my setup as it workshop fine in other skins i use like Aeon Nox. Imaybe think the wrong field is used as there are two. One with rating and one with the rating+text.
The text shouldn't run through the icons. Maybe schrink down and make scrolling text.

And what about mins minutes? If you don't setup emm you'll have the same in all skins. It's nothing new, there are skins like aeon always supported that kind of extra info, but the most skins won't.
butchabay Wrote:And what about mins minutes? If you don't setup emm you'll have the same in all skins. It's nothing new, there are skins like aeon always supported that kind of extra info, but the most skins won't.

I noticed the time already. Did reinstall of Ember and forgot to change that one. just haven't got the time to change it. It was just that tv show.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
pecinko Wrote:Thanks for a screenshot and a bug report. I'll make it scroll. Or I could strip off extended info and show just the first part? But then again you checked DL additional mpaa info in emm probably for a reason and you would not mind text scroll?

I don't use ember, xbmc did the scraping and I have the same problem.
Japaja Wrote:I don't use ember, xbmc did the scraping and I have the same problem.

Now that's fun. Just a month or so ago, things were very different with default scraper:-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:Now that's fun. Just a month or so ago, things were very different with default scraper:-)

Well i think it depends on what movie. Not all information is filled in. Whith some it's just the rating and with others both ratings and description of rating. Don't know if they've change someting in the scraper.
Yes not all, but most movies have extended rating descriptions or better to say they are scraped now by XBMC default imdb scraper.

So I think it can now be considered a skin bug and since I really have no need for it to be extended there maybe u can just remove it (the description part)?
Agreed. The extra does give some extra info but isn't neccasary so just the rating should sufise.
Just tried to install, the repo is empty though Confused
nevermind had to close/re-open xbmc
kreuze Wrote:nevermind had to close/re-open xbmc

It takes some time for xbmc to fetch info from the repo. Alternate way of speeding it up is to bring up contex menu and force refresh.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12