• 39(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
dynaflash Wrote:Wondering if this a big deal to add ?

Already added in new version. Put this in VideoFullScreen.xml for quick fix

Code:
<control type="group" id="0">
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>20</posy>
            <animation effect="fade" time="200">VisibleChange</animation>
            <control type="image" description="Info Background">
                <posx>0</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>1280</width>
                <height>140</height>
                <texture>img/BlackDotST2.png</texture>
            </control>
    <control type="label" id="10" description="row 1 sys label">
            <posx>50</posx>
            <posy>10</posy>
            <width>1180</width>
            <height>30</height>
            <align>left</align>
            <aligny>center</aligny>
            <font>XXSmall</font>
            <label>-</label>
        </control>
        <control type="label" id="11" description="row 2 sys label">
            <posx>50</posx>
            <posy>40</posy>
            <width>1180</width>
            <height>30</height>
            <align>left</align>
            <aligny>center</aligny>
            <font>XXSmall</font>
            <label>-</label>
        </control>
        <control type="label" id="12" description="row 3 sys label">
            <posx>50</posx>
            <posy>85</posy>
            <width>1180</width>
            <height>30</height>
            <align>left</align>
            <aligny>center</aligny>
            <font>XXSmall</font>
            <label>-</label>
        </control>
        </control>

anywhere between <controls> .. </controls>
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thanks! though I don't want to derail I assume there is one too many </control> s at the bottom and do I leave what is currently between <controls> and </controls> or replace whats there ? Thanks a ton! Testing atv 1 running chd on decrypted raw blu ray and its great to be able to see the info at a glance w/out having to change skins Big Grin
dynaflash Wrote:Thanks! though I don't want to derail I assume there is one too many </control> s at the bottom and do I leave what is currently between <controls> and </controls> or replace whats there ? Thanks a ton! Testing atv 1 running chd on decrypted raw blu ray and its great to be able to see the info at a glance w/out having to change skins Big Grin

Here's a whole xml

EDIT....but updated texture will be missing ... so edit <texture>img/BlackDotST2.png</texture> to

<texture>img/BlackDotST.png</texture>

or

<texture>img/BlackDot.png</texture>

to have semi transparent or black background (or leave it as is to not have background at all)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thanks Pecinko worked great! Hey dunno if you've thought about it but it would be cool to have a global list view that could be set in prefs ... Like Media 2 or whatever if you wanted it to be the same across list views. Just a random thought. No show stopper by any means!
dynaflash Wrote:Thanks Pecinko worked great! Hey dunno if you've thought about it but it would be cool to have a global list view that could be set in prefs ... Like Media 2 or whatever if you wanted it to be the same across list views. Just a random thought. No show stopper by any means!

I guess possibility to disable certain views could help here?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

first off, tried many skins on my ATV2 and this one seem to fit my needs....Thanks
one question is it possible to swap the program button and the picture button......I would like the program button on the bar with movie and tv shows.......TIA
bckane Wrote:first off, tried many skins on my ATV2 and this one seem to fit my needs....Thanks
one question is it possible to swap the program button and the picture button......I would like the program button on the bar with movie and tv shows.......TIA

Unfortunately I have no such tools to skin situations like this in a sane way. It will be possible with vertical home layout.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Fanart lovers may like new view I just added (movies only ATM):

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Pecinko, this skin is awesome! I cannot wait to try all the new views and new look! Keep up the excellent work!
MacBook Pro 13", XBMC v12.1
AppleTV, OpenELEC v3.0.1
AppleTV2, Latest iOS
AppleTV3, Latest iOS
sceaga Wrote:Pecinko, this skin is awesome! I cannot wait to try all the new views and new look! Keep up the excellent work!

Thanks.

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

hey love the skin and love how fast and responsive it is on my atv2 and really cant wait for the updates one thing though on some skins on the home menu it shows how many tv shows you have in your collection and movies and then says how many watched and unwatched is this a feature you would be able to add, or do you know a add on that can work this out. basically i have 214 tv shows on my hdd, and i need to know xbmc is finding all of them aswell as the movies??
cf125 Wrote:hey love the skin and love how fast and responsive it is on my atv2 and really cant wait for the updates one thing though on some skins on the home menu it shows how many tv shows you have in your collection and movies and then says how many watched and unwatched is this a feature you would be able to add, or do you know a add on that can work this out. basically i have 214 tv shows on my hdd, and i need to know xbmc is finding all of them aswell as the movies??

I have added it to bottom right corner

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

that is perfect i want the release NOW!!!, or when it done yout got a eta??
cf125 Wrote:that is perfect i want the release NOW!!!, or when it done yout got a eta??

Still adding missing bits. But it's not that far away Smile

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Looking good fella- I'm looking forward to it...

Is there gonna be plex style 'on deck' support yet- or is it early days on that one?
Check out my stationery blog- http://www.tailormadeinvites.co.uk
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12