• 46(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
Well, that is something a bit different than whole skin performance is noticeably slower.

You can hack it like this: set default background to your liking. Go to skin folder and delete /Backgrounds DIR. Post your findings.

To not hack itSmile Change section background from skin settings to some of the abstract ones. You need to do it per section, though.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Just started playing around with ATV2, and this skin is working great, thanks for your work?

Just a quick question - I cannot get TVTunes addon to work in this skin, is it supported, if yes, any idea where I am going wrong?

Cheers
Yup support is there and was working before releasing the skin.

Apparently, something was changed in TVTunes script afterwards.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi,
Thanks so much for putting up this new version of Quartz, I grabbed it the other day and I'm very happy with how it looks and it's performance on the ATV2.

I do have one little problem though. When I go into Settings/Skin/Home to customize the home screen, several of the choices are greyed out and I'm not able to activate them, such as 'Programs' and 'Weather'. I do have a weather add-on enabled and configured, as well as at least one add-on program, so I'm not sure why I can't select these to add them to my home screen.

Any ideas what the problem might be?

Thanks,
Kelly
This is by design - you actually have 2 options

a) Use Addons folder - single link on Home that leads to all add ons
b) when Addons folder is disables - separate links to add ons are enabled (video, music... all shown as separate links on Home)

I might come with a slightly better solution in new version.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I found a way to optimize Home screen, which should bring some speed benefits for slower platforms. It will be available in new update.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Version 2.0.2 released

Improved skin performance on Home screen
TV Shows and Seasons cosmetics
Fixed videos background
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

video add ons dont work on this skin anymore bring back nightly..........

cannot access icefilms
mikey1234 Wrote:video add ons dont work on this skin anymore bring back nightly..........

cannot access icefilms

they do...... plug.... in.... your... ethernet...... cable.........
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I agree with mikey, my 'Programs' don't run now, such as Navi-x. When I change skins and try they execute no problem, but not with this skin enabled. I don't get any error message or any response at all.
krollins Wrote:I agree with mikey, my 'Programs' don't run now, such as Navi-x. When I change skins and try they execute no problem, but not with this skin enabled. I don't get any error message or any response at all.

How can you agree with him when he has problems with video add ons?

Post a debug log, please.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

You're right, that's not entirely accurate, is it? ;-)

How about this...I have an entirely different problem - my Programs don't run...
krollins Wrote:You're right, that's not entirely accurate, is it? ;-)

How about this...I have an entirely different problem - my Programs don't run...

Slightly better. Video add ons and programs are run from entirely different windows, even it might seem that they're the same.

How about this... I don't care as they do work here. Just tried Navi X.

I don't have a crystal ball and neither of you invested a few minutest to post a debug log, screenshots, steps to reproduce.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

sorry
sorry

http://pastebin.com/VaqjsqKS

i have no MyVideo.xml
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12