• 3(current)
Important Please help translate Rapier
(2016-07-09, 15:14)Gade Wrote: Hi Bart.

Thanks so much for this - I really appreciate it and also you joining the translation team.

Is this Spain or Spain (Argentina) or Spain (Mexico)?

The regular images for Spain are partly done, but varies some to what you write:

Pictures - Imágenes
Power - Apagado
TV Shows - Series TV
Weather - El Tiempo

Are your translations more correct?

Hi Gade,

It is for Spanish (Spain), but they should be the same for all Spanish variants.

I guess it is a matter of preference in regards to whether my translations are more correct or not. I prefer, and I think it is more accurate, to refer to Pictures as Fotos, becuase it usually refers in Kodi not to general images, but to digital photographs that you have, and thus Fotos is more accurate. The same goes for Weather, in my understanding Clima is more accurate than El Tiempo, which literally translates to The Time.

TV Shows and Power you could leave as you have them, those are quite equivalent to the translations I provided.

Thanks,

Bart
Perfect, thanks a lot for explaining. I will update all 3 Spanish variants for Isengard, Jarvis and Krypton.

Thanks again! Wink
Maybe you can update the shut down screen in german, too Smile
Beenden Kodi is wrong sentence.
It should be: Kodi Beenden
Same for Neustart Kodi
Kodi Neustart

German is sometimes terrible.
Thanks, that's exactly what this thread is for Smile

I have updated the English language strings for the shutdown menu. Once the language file is synced with Transifex, the German strings will need to get translated.
i will translate it *g*
Thanks a lot. Much appreciated! Wink
Chinese updated.
Thanks so so much for this! Wink
I've decided to change the home screen category "Live TV" to just "TV".

If anyone wants to change the translation for their language, please let me know Wink

Thanks!
For me it's ok, but TV = Television = Fernsehen in german Big Grin how i told you.
Sure, some languages will stay as they are.

"Fernsehen" will stay, and the same will some other languages.

Thanks for getting back on this!

The skin will use the general language string 14204 for "TV" everywhere else in the skin. So you can check with Transifex what it's translated to in German.

You can check main category images for your language here (Krypton): https://github.com/gade01/Rapier/tree/ma...categories

Or here (Isengard/Jarvis): https://github.com/gade01/Rapier/tree/Ja...categories
I am going to add a "Radio" category for the home screen in Krypton.

If you would like to get it translated, please provide the translation for your language in this thread.

Thanks!
Radio stays Radio in German Smile
Hehe, same in Danish Smile
i'm not avaible for transiflex anymore Smile kodi team dismissed me without further notice. but if you need help for german i will help here at the forum.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please help translate Rapier1