• 7(current)
Important Please help translate Rapier
Smile thanks.
i allready contacted him @kodinerds.net forum.
i updated the strings file in your own transiflex. there are 2 typos (little b instead of big B as endtag)
Thanks a lot.

I just uploadet the latest file to Transifex, where there are some untranslated German strings.

If you're fast they'll make it into the next official update, which I just submitted. Wink

Please check that your latest changes were saved.
Thanks too,
I translated all and check if the edited strings are saved, too.
(2017-03-05, 23:43)skybird1980 Wrote: Thanks too,
I translated all and check if the edited strings are saved, too.

Great, thanks.

They should be included in the next official update coming soon.
i can now translate direct at kodi translations, jfi.
Really? That's awesome.

And also much easier.

Great news! Wink
(2017-05-10, 22:54)skybird1980 Wrote: i can now translate direct at kodi translations, jfi.

I thought we give it a try. ;-)

Fair warning: Not that I fear this in your case, but in case I get the impression that your translations do not meet our translation quality standards (correct German grammar and orthography, correct Kodi terminology, ...) - which means I would have to fix stuff after you - I will kick you. ;-)
yes, thanks a lot @ksooo. Then take a review. i translated a lot strings yesterday @kodi core.
As the automatic translations seems dead, translations again can be done in this thread.

Either post changes here directly, as PR's on Github or simply download the language files from Github, edit them and post them in this thread.

Thanks!
German seems complete  in transiflex, and i see no untranslated sentence in the string.po
(2018-05-05, 22:45)skybird1980 Wrote: German seems complete  in transiflex, and i see no untranslated sentence in the string.po

Yeah, but Transifex is unmaintained for a long time now. It's not synced anymore, so the source (English) is not at all up to date with the master branch.

That means all other language files are not up to date as well on Transifex.
I might resurrect my own Transifex project again.

EDIT: New master file uploaded to my own Transifex project.

https://www.transifex.com/gade/skinrapier/
german done Smile
Thanks a lot!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please help translate Rapier1